Thursday, June 8, 2023

2 looks 1 palette: kvd moongarden vegan eyeshadow palette


I remember hearing about the KVD Moongarden Vegan Eyeshadow Palette when watching a Lauren Mae Beauty video on YouTube. It wasn't a palette that I had seen before then...but it was love at first sight. After all, there was a lot to love. Just look at the stunning design on the front of the palette. Talk about remarkable. There was a similar design on the inside as well, with butterflies, flowers, and crystals all over. This design was so different to anything else that I had seen. It just felt magical. The colour story also excited me. To be honest, the Moongarden Vegan Eyeshadow Palette was something that I did not imagine finding at all, let alone at Winners of all places, but I did, and it was immediately purchased. For just $20 CDN, the palette that had knocked my socks off was finally mine to own. Keep reading for a mini review and two moongarden makeup looks. 


Oh, how I adore the colour story. As you can see, there are some gorgeous warm neutrals and lots of stunning shimmers. The matte shades make me think of the fall season (especially Crater Heaven and Saturnia Moth) and the shimmers are colourful and dramatic. It has been such a joy putting this palette to the test. Some of my favourite shades in the palette are those warm fall shades as well as Vulpine Aura and Orb Weaver. I love a good red eyeshadow and these are exceptional. The shimmers have such a buttery texture and the mattes are shockingly pigmented. The KVD Moongarden Vegan Eyeshadow Palette is a really wonderful release. From the packaging to the colour story and the overall quality...this is a return to form for the brand. 


Look #1: Warm Fall Vibes. I have to admit, this is one of my favourite recent makeup looks. I felt so fabulous that day. To create this particular makeup look, the shade Saturnia Moth was applied through the crease and Crater Heaven was applied all over the lid. A bit of Moon Grove (shimmery olive) was applied on top and then some Void Pond (matte black) was added for extra drama. The colours are so dramatic and the end result made me very happy indeed. I kept the rest of the makeup look pretty subtle so the eyes really shone. I can't wait to create this look again once the fall season rolls around. 


Look #2: Dramatic Reds. The second look in this 2 looks 1 palette post made good use of the more dramatic shades in the eyeshadow palette. This time, the crease colour was Floral Eclipse (a warm orange) and Vulpine Aura was applied on half of the lid, with Orb Weaver on the outer half, and a bit of Void Pond added for extra drama. I just love those rich reds and really wanted to make the most of them. This dramatic look was so much fun to create. On the lips was a neutral brown lipstick from Too Faced and a bit of bronzer on the cheeks. I love the warm colours and the finish of the shadows. 

What do you think of the KVD Moongarden Vegan Eyeshadow Palette? Which look do you like best?

16 comments:

  1. the color is superb and what i love about that is that's vegan. will recommend that.

    http://www.itsjulieann.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning palette, as are both looks you created with it. The first one is my favourite, just fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really fun palette with some really cool colours!

      Delete
  3. These are such lovely colours and I like the packaging of the palette too! I can see why the first look you created is your favourite, it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I don't know their cosmetics but I have to say they look beautiful! The packaging is amazing, inside they are wonderful :) These colors are a real revelation! You look lovely dear!
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is really neat and I love the colours! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Oh yes I love my new glass too =) Thanks a lot.
    This drink is so yummie, perfect for the hot days =)
    Yes I'm really lucky but it's so sad that I was sick this year so I couldn't eat this waffle =(

    Great review. This palette looks super beautiful and I love the colours. Your make up look is good as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schöne warme Farben, die man traumhaft zu jeden Outfit kombinieren kann. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous pallete! I absolutely love the shimmers in it, and you made some really beautiful looks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so beautiful. I love the sparkles and the colors. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete