Wednesday, September 16, 2026

random beauty favourites.


It is interesting that certain items seem to stand out at different times. For whatever reason, there are five beauty favourites that have become musts in my recent routine. Perhaps it has to do with the approaching fall season, but darker makeup looks have been making me feel my best. Ready to take a closer look at these beauty favourites? Keep reading for all the details. 


The first few favourites are ones that I have been reaching for over and over again. For starters, there is the Country Chic Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works. The brief return of the Country Chic line was a thrill for me - and all fans of this previously discontinued favourite. The lotion has been a welcome addition to my regular routine, adding hydration to the skin as well as a comforting and nostalgic scent. The next item is the Jelly Grip Eyeshadow Primer from Essence. I decided to test out this eyeshadow primer after looking for something new, and thankfully, this affordable drugstore option has worked phenomenally. Whenever I need my makeup to stay put all day long, this is the primer that is used. Another favourite is the Matte Liquid Lipstick in the Shade True Brown K from Kylie Cosmetics. This was part of the King Kylie collection that was released late last year. I have a weakness for brown lipstick, especially when the fall season rolls around. Though the fall season does not officially start until next week, my makeup routine is firmly planted in the new season. (So long summer! It is exciting to think about sweaters and pumpkin scented everything.) True Brown K is the perfect brown lipstick and I have loved wearing it. 


The last two items on this random beauty favourites list come from Beauty Creations and Wet n Wild. The first is a nude eyeshadow palette from Beauty Creations, which is the Nude X Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Desire. This has nine eyeshadows in a variety of matte and shimmer shades. The eyeshadow shades that I have been using most lately are: Keeping Secrets, Serene, Wild, and Trouble. I have really been loving darker and warmer colours. The last favourite is the Contour Palette in Thirsty Vampire from Wet n Wild. This is something that was purchased at a discounted price after Halloween last year (it was part of the Fantasy Makers line) and has been used often since. There is a warm grey and a dark burgundy included. I love using these on the eyes and cheeks, depending on the makeup look that is being created. These colours are bold, dramatic, and a whole lot of fun to use. These favourites have been making life feel even more beautiful lately. 

This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.

What are some of your recent beauty favourites? Are they tried and true products or are they newer additions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment