Autumn...the season that teaches us to let go. It feels like I can breathe a little easier now that the fall season has arrived. I find there is a special kind of magic in the air on cloudy grey days. Listening to the rain fall softly and watching the leaves start to turn colour renews me. It is during this time of year that I step into the best version of myself and find that I am a little more hopeful than I was before. Whether you love this time of year or are already missing those warm summer temperatures, it is possible to start the fall season off on the right foot. Here are some fun and easy ways to make the most of autumn.
- Schedule Time To Be Cozy. It is time to welcome in a new season and embrace coziness. The fall season is the ideal time to be snuggly, comfortable, and relaxed, so do your best to add coziness to your schedule! Maybe after work one night, you could pamper yourself, or you could even spend a whole weekend embracing the fall season. Put on some fuzzy socks, tackle some fall themed journal prompts, read poetry, or spend time with a cozy mystery.
- Focus On The Small Details. All of the small things add up over time, so do your best to focus on small moments and small details. To start the fall season off right, light a pumpkin scented candle, put on a seasonal background video (these are available on all sorts of free streaming services and can really set the mood), or string a set of lights around the window. It is amazing how these little decisions can make the fall season feel special.
- Bake Yourself a Special Seasonal Treat. This is definitely the season for a little treat. That could mean grabbing a pumpkin or apple flavoured drink on your way into work or grabbing some tasty seasonal muffins at the grocery store. Another option? Bake something for yourself. There are lots of easy cookie recipes to choose from.
- Take a Nature Walk. The temperatures are starting to cool down, the skies are cloudy, and the leaves are starting to turn. Make the most of this beautiful season by taking a nature walk in your neighborhood. It is possible to head out on your own and take an aesthetically pleasing fall photo for your phone background. Or you can use this as an opportunity to catch up with an old friend. Walk, observe, and enjoy all of the magic this season has to offer.
- Repeat Seasonal Affirmations. I absolutely love a good affirmation, especially when it is themed to a specific season or experience. Here are some fall inspired affirmations that you can repeat this season:
- I love the fall season and embrace positive change.
- I let go of the people who no longer fit into my life.
- I am ready to transform into the best version of myself.
- I trust myself to release, let go, and start again.



No comments:
Post a Comment