Monday, June 17, 2024

current obsession: michael kors sunglasses


Sunglasses season is in session. Now that the sun is shining on a more regular basis (though there have been a few rainy days recently) it is time to make the most of my sunglasses collection. I don't know exactly how many pairs of sunglasses are in my possession, but it is enough that I have cut myself off of from buying more for the time being. I just love the way a cute pair can make an outfit feel extra special. They are the ultimate summer accessory! Ready to take a peek at my current favourite pair? 


This pair is called the Michael Kors San Marino and it is in vanilla/brown. Though there are many different styles in my collection (like most things, I like to choose based on my outfit and mood) this has been my go-to pair in recent weeks. For starters, the sunglasses are fabulous, but I like that these sunglasses work with everything. Casual outfit? Yup. Summer dress? Yup. Athletic outfit? Yup. These are fun and pair well with many different looks. The MK logo might not be for everyone, but I tend to like items with logos. I also like the gold MK decal on the side and the way the gold pairs with the white and brown.

In addition to the stylish design, these summer sunglasses are a current obsession because they are ultra comfortable. Some of my sunglasses are more style than substance, but these strike a nice balance. They look good, are comfortable, and stay put in the warm weather. It has been nice embracing the summer season (which is not my favourite) with this fun accessory.

What sunglasses have you been wearing lately? What is your current obsession?

11 comments:

  1. Really great sunglasses, have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great choice!
    Those sunnies look glam and scram summer! Love it!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post with a beautiful Michael Kors sunglasses <3 I love Michael Kors, it's my favourite designer brand. I also have a Michael Kors sunglasses and I love it. This one would fit to my Michael Kors vanilla-beige bag <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this post is from last month but it would be nice if you comment on it :D It's just seen by 10 people, so sad =(
      https://www.yasminarosawoelkchen.de/2024/05/food-diary-april-7-tage-essen-mit-dem.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! I'm sure your sunglasses and purse are super cute!

      Delete
  4. These are so stylish!! Perfect color combination for summer!
    Fashion and The City Blog

    ReplyDelete