Wednesday, May 8, 2024

love it or leave it? anne hathaway

Anne Hathaway has a pretty impressive resume. From iconic movies like The Princess Diaries to Les Misérables, she has had a thriving career for decades. Her latest movie, The Idea of You, is available to watch on Amazon Prime. Anne is known for her work in movies and on television, but also for her fashion. She has had many noteworthy red carpet looks over the years. The latest? A custom Versace gown. It is time to take a closer look at the design and find out if it is a love it or leave it...

What I Love: Where to begin? Honestly, it is hard to know where to start when there is just so much to love. For starters, I adore that gorgeous shade of red on Anne Hathaway. It just pops! I love the elegant dangling earrings, and the fact that her hair is casual, but still on the glamorous side. It goes to show that a red carpet look doesn't have to involve an overly done updo or something wildly elaborate. A stylish ponytail can make just as much of an impact. Now for the dress itself. In a word? Wow. I love the unique neckline and the sculptural elements. The design is so thoughtful, so creative, and so elegant. I also love the slit in the dress, because it makes sure the dress has movement and doesn't appear too stiff and structured. 

What I Loathe: This is one of those rare red carpet moments where there is nothing I loathe. Not the makeup, hair, accessories, or the dress. This is a look that stands out for all the right reasons. Even the length of the dress is literal perfection! 

Overall, this red carpet look is a a clear love for me. From the colour of the dress to the gorgeous sculptural elements, and the casual glam ponytail, this is high fashion done to perfection. Anne looked radiant from head to toe. Love, love, love.

What do you think of this Anne Hathaway look? Love it or leave it?

10 comments:

  1. Although that look would never work for me, Anne Hathaway has obviously managed to pull it off and look fabulous doing it. I wonder whether she is wearing a waist-cincher underneath that artistically designed red couture? Her hair stylist and makeup artist also did a nice job, although having read many of your cosmetics posts I am quite sure that you could have done even better with the makeup!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2024/05/no-pants-day-2024-recycling-old-free.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The look wouldn't work for me either, but Anne can pull off just about anything! And thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. Die Farbe Rot steht ihr wirklich gut. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is absolutely stunning in every way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great in the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, I like my new sports outfit too.
    Oh yes it's so good to win icecream when it's getting warmer.

    I like Anne Hathaway a lot but I don't like this dress :D I don't know why but it's not my style. The colour and length is nice but I don't like the form.

    ReplyDelete