Saturday, January 7, 2023

holiday highlights: charmed aroma nutcracker bath bomb (reveal)

I can't remember when my obsessions with nutcrackers began, but I do remember unwrapping a nutcracker one year for Christmas. It was a gift from my dad. Medium size, green, with a gold crown. The nutcracker had white tufts of hair and a painted on mustache. It was one of those love at first sight moments. I felt so special. So grown up. This wasn't an ordinary gift of toys or chocolate...it was a nutcracker. Unlike other seasonal decorations, this nutcracker was not put into a bin at the end of December. Oh no. Not my nutcracker. It stayed in my bedroom year round. Actually, it stayed in my bedroom year round until I got married and moved out. Now, it comes out each year and I always take a moment to fondly remember that magical Christmas moment. Many other nutcrackers have been added to my collection since then. Each year, my dad gifts me another special new companion...but the first nutcracker will always be my favourite. There is just something about him. 

Everyone in my family is well aware of my nutcracker obsession. So, one day before Christmas, my mom handed me a Charmed Aroma Nutcracker Bath Bomb. I've mentioned this before, but bath bombs are not something that I really use, because I don't enjoy soaking in a tub. My mom knows this, but purchased two Nutcracker Bath Bombs so we could both enjoy the holiday themed accessories inside. (It is pretty easy to break open a Charmed Aroma bath bomb to reveal the item hidden in the center.) Well, on a random December day, we had some fun cracking our bath bombs in half. To be honest, I was a little reluctant to destroy the nutcracker, because even the bath bomb was adorable. There were three different colours on the side: green, red, and white. On the top, there was a golden print of a nutcracker. The design was adorable and would be ideal for someone looking for a good bath. As for the scent? It was light and pleasant. Definitely not overwhelming like some others.

As you can see from the image above, there were five different earring sets that could be inside of the Charmed Aroma Nutcracker Bath Bomb. Some stood out to me more than others, like the ballerina and nutcracker inspired pairs. That being said, all of the designs were really sparkly and festive. So...what was inside my bath bomb? It is time for the reveal.

Ta da! Okay, technically, those earrings were not inside of my Charmed Aroma Nutcracker Bath Bomb. It was actually the long dangly pair with the stars on the bottom. The sparkly candy cane earrings (shown above) were inside the bath bomb that my mom opened. We looked at each other and did a swap right on the spot! The dangly earrings were more my mom's style and the candy cane earrings were more my style. I am so glad it worked out that way, because I just adore the candy canes. Obviously, it would have been nice to have a fabulous pair of nutcracker earrings, but the candy canes are great. I love how dainty they are. I love the rose gold finishes. I love how sparkly these are. Everything about the earrings screams holiday. All in all, it was a vey successful reveal. These accessories are wonderful and have been worn a lot this season.

Are you a fan of Charmed Aroma products? What do you think of these candy cane earrings?

10 comments:

  1. Happy new year! :)

    I am not a fan of Nutcrackers but that bathbomb is adorable! I really like the earrings, both the candy cane ones and your mom's. I also got a bath bomb for Christmas - it had colours inside it, so it started spreading rainbows the moment it touched the water. It was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you! The earrings are super cute. Oh, that bath bomb sounds like it was fabulous. So glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. So cute details, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot =) It's definitely a nice price. I can't wait to eat a burger there with this voucher <3 :D

    This nutcracker bath bomb looks so cute, I love it <3 And it's so cool, that there were earrings inside. The earrings you have are cute, I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely thing to collect, Shannon! The both bomb is really cute and even more so by having a pair of earrings inside them! What a shame it wasn't the nutcracker inspired pair though :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has become quite a nice collection over the years!

      Delete
  5. this looks so cute! Happy new year!
    S

    ReplyDelete