Friday, October 14, 2022

one/size + disney fantasia week: dazzling extras


Though it is nice to have everyday essentials, the unexpected beauty items tend to be far more fun and exciting. Case in point? The Bit of Magic Highlighter and Lip Snatcher Velvet Flex Cream and Cushion Gloss Lip Duo from One/Size. The previous post in this theme week was dedicated to essentials like brushes, complexion puffs, and eyeliner. Today? It is all about the glitz and glamour. Keep reading to find out how these Disney Fantasia themed products performed and to see them in action.


Lip Snatcher Velvet Flex Cream and Cushion Gloss Lip Duo. First is the lip duo. This has a really cute and unexpected design. It is well themed and definitely stands out from anything else in my makeup collection. The One/Size lip duo is called Cloak Red and it comes with a cream and a gloss. The lip cream is a bright and bold red. It is beautiful and would be ideal for the holiday season. It is comfortable on the lips and doesn’t feel drying. I wore this alone and it looked beautiful and lasted well. That being said, the cushion gloss is my favourite part of the duo. It is so glittery! The gloss has such an incredible sparkle and shine. It looks beautiful layered over top of the red lipstick but looks just as wonderful worn alone. The shimmer is undeniably beautiful. The gloss is also really comfortable and isn’t sticky at all. I love the packaging and the formula for both lip products.


Bit of Magic Highlighter. There is nothing better than a good highlight. These days, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to find something that sparkles and shines. In fact, I’ve been able to find wonderful highlights at the dollar store, drugstore, and at stores like Sephora. Whatever your budget…it is possible to find something special. As for this particular highlight? It is completely different to anything that I have ever seen before. Not in terms of the product itself (which is a shimmery rose-gold highlight) but in terms of the actual design. See, this product really does have a bit of magic to it. When you look at the pan, there are stars, moons, music notes, and Mickey Mouse shapes printed into the highlight pan. However, when you look at the product in the mirror, you can see there is a Sorcerer Mickey printed inside the product! This is such a neat illusion. In fact, it is so cool that I really don’t want to destroy it by using the highlight too much. I’ve been super careful when applying it to the skin. The One/Size products are really beautiful and thoughtful…but they are almost too cute to actually be used.

Want to see the highlight and lip products in action? The first photo shows the Lip Snatcher Velvet Flex Cream and Cushion Gloss Lip Duo without the gloss and the second photo has the gloss layered over top. Let me know which lip look you prefer...

Have you tried either of these One/Size products? What do you think of the illusion on the highlight?

22 comments:

  1. Ohh I didn't know about this brand but I just fell in love with the highlight, the color looks cute but omg that illusion in the mirror is awesome! I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool colours :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always on the lookout for the perfect lip colour, and this would be right up my street. I do favour the look with the gloss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed we all need a little glitz and glamour in our lives. These look so fun and the look you created is gorgeous! Fire girl!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I'm really happy about that =) The higher value and the variety of products is so nice. You're right =)
    Thanks =) I love the shirt dress too, it's so cute <3 And I love my jacket, it's so comfortable and cozy.

    Great review =) The lip duo looks super interesting and I love the red colour. The highlighter looks so cute, I love the stamps on it. And you're make up look is beautiful too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the highlight so much. It's definitely a really unique and special item.

      Delete
  6. Pierwszy raz widzę. Przepiękny makijaż, pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lip colour is amazing on you and it really pops with the gloss over it! Such a fun duo! That highlighter packaging is so pretty as well - I would be scared of using it too much and ruining the magic as well!

    Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love it with the gloss. Such a fun addition!

      Delete
  8. I love everything about disney. Gorgeous products... kisses

    http://www.ioannesbaby.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love some extra shine! The collection is gorgeous and So useful! I want it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great collection! So much fun to use and really nicely themed!

      Delete