Friday, September 6, 2019

celebrating 1500 blog posts


1500 posts. It's hard to believe, but since I started this blog eight years ago, I have written just over 1500 posts. Today, I wanted to pause and really celebrate that milestone. A lot of people in my life have asked me how I continue to come up with post ideas and how I stay motivated. It's pretty simple: the creation of beauty is art. is a passion project. When you are passionate about something, it is much easier to find focus, stay inspired, and keep going. Out of the 1500 posts, some certainly stand out in my mind. Like my interview with American Idol contestant, Scott MacIntyre, 3 Looks 1 Palette featuring Too Faced, interviewing Hanson, an #OOTD featuring Kendall and Kylie clothes, and ranking John Denver Christmas specials. To name just a few!

More than anything, I am proud of the consistency. I've always been someone who stops and starts projects...going where the inspiration takes me. That often means half finished projects that I come back to whenever the mood strikes. This blog is one of the first times that I have truly dedicated myself to something and continued with it. Consistently. To inspire you (whether you run your own blog or have a specific goal in mind), I wanted to share some quotes that have been inspiring me lately. I hope they inspire you, too.


Thank you for reading and being a part of my blogging journey so far. I am always grateful for your support. Here is to 1500 posts...and hopefully another 1500 in the future!

What quotes inspire you?

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 1500 blog posts!! That's so fabulous!! I love the quotes, too!! I look forward the the next 1500!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! There is nothing like a good inspirational quote :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for your hard working. This really amazing that you have reached 1500!

    DailyProductz.Com
    DhakaCoaching.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! congrats on 1500 posts
    Very hard worker :)

    Xx,

    Angela
    https://www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations dear. You are a good blogger. I agree with you that blogging is a passion. I hope we are meeting us with our blogs for long long years. I am happy to meet a friend like you 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate that so much. I hope we are as well. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  5. Congrats dear!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, well done! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving me a kind comment!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://www.elisabethrundlof.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, you've written so much posts!
    These quotes are so inspiring!
    Have a nice day,
    matiime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found them inspiring! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations dear!! I'm very happy for you and I hope there will come many more posts ^^
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dear ♥
    https://goldbeautyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete