It has been forty five days. Forty five days since it all began. A while back, I decided that I needed to be more consistent with my workouts. The best way for me to do that? Journal. Everyday, I write down three things. Some brief thoughts on the day, the workout I did, and my mood. There is something about writing it down that makes me more committed to working out. Maybe I just like being accountable to something. Even if it is a notebook. Despite the fact that I have been working out five to six days a week for the last forty five days....I haven't made any real goals. Solid plans. Until now.
Actually, I was inspired by a friend of mine. She decided to set up a reward system for herself. She would receive one reward whenever she hit a fitness goal. Genius or what? Because of that friend.... I have started to think about what I want to achieve and how I will get there. That sparked the following post. So, without further ado! Here are some of my favourite reward ideas for when you reach your fitness goals.
- Pamper Yourself With An At-Home Spa Day. You did it! Despite a full schedule, you managed to workout four times this week. What better way to congratulate yourself than with an at-home spa day? Bring out the face masks, the nail polish, and the scented candles. After all.....you deserve it.
- Have a Netflix Marathon Of Your Favourite Show. Sometimes? It feels good to do nothing. To just sit, relax, and watch TV. Once you reach a fitness goal? (Like reducing your junk food intake for two straight weeks) Treat yourself to a Netflix marathon. Put on your favourite TV show and unwind in style.
- Shop For Some New Workout Clothes. A new outfit can totally change your mood. In the best possible way! Whenever my workout clothes are cute? I put more into each and every exercise. So consider splurging on some new workout clothes. They don't have to be expensive....just colouful and full of personality.
- Download a Health And Fitness App. You are on your way to reaching bigger and better fitness goals. Be sure to keep that motivation going. Download a health and fitness app onto your phone or tablet. It could give you daily workouts, positive mantras, or healthy recipe ideas. The choice is yours.
- Change Up Your Hairstyle. There is a brand new you emerging. Someone who is happier and more confident than ever. Why not celebrate with a new hairstyle? You can do something drastic (like chop off some length or alter your hair colour) or keep it simple (a trim and a new style). The idea is to do something that makes you feel your absolute best.
What do you think of these reward ideas? Share your own in the comment section below!
I think the notebook idea is GENIUS! :) I should start doing that in my planner...ReplyDelete
Nice post. I follow you blog 1336ReplyDelete
Nice tips:) Thanks for sharing Dear:)ReplyDelete
Have a great day!
love this! I agree, a reward system is perfect, I think we all struggle to maintain consistent, but at least it is on your mind! In my planner I make a grid for the days and then each goal I want to track and then I get to fill in the square for what goals I did on that day. that is super motivating...I actually t"hink to myself "i'm going to do the ab workout because I want to fill in the box", lol! it works!ReplyDelete
great post! Thank you for sharing!ReplyDelete
Lisa from lisa-meilgaard.blogspot.de
Great palette <33 Amazing video my dear :)ReplyDelete
Like me on FACEBOOK
Shopping for new workout clothes is a good one, that always motivates me to get to a fun class or something.ReplyDelete
New England Romance
I've been really trying to be more fit myself! I'm trying to eat better and work out more. I've gotten busy, so haven't been able to accomplish a lot. I really love buying new fitness clothes when I reach a goal, though. It's a great idea and whenever I get new workout clothes, I always want to workout more, so it's 2 birds with 1 stone haha!ReplyDelete
such amazing tips, thanks ! I need to do some of these aka shopping right now!ReplyDelete