Tuesday, September 29, 2015

review: maple holistics


One thing I have been trying to do? Take better care of my skin. Since moving into an apartment I have found that my skin has undergone some serious changes. It looks dull and lifeless. It is dry and flaky. No matter how much I slather on moisturizer it doesn't seem to do the trick. I don't know what has caused the change....but I cannot stand it! This is why my focus has turned to skincare. I am doing everything I can to give my skin a healthier glow.

How am I doing it? By using Maple Holistics products. I was lucky enough to receive two of them to test and review. Thank goodness. They are the Dead Sea Mineral Youth Mud Mask and the Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum. (pictured above.) Does Maple Holistics sounds familiar? It should! You might remember my giveaway post that went up last month. There I talked about the goals of the company. They are all about natural beauty products. From skin care to hair care and hygiene, they carry a little bit of everything. 

The first product I tried out was the Dead Sea Mineral Youth Purifying, Therapeutic, Facial Mud Mask. Here is a closer look....


As you can see from the picture above, the mud mask comes in a plastic jar. It is rounded and has a twist off cap. Simple, sleek, and easy to use. The label is detailed and tells you everything the product is supposed to do. That is something I find useful. Especially when I am looking through skin care products to target specific issues. When you unscrew the cap there is a large amount of the product. It is a deep green mud mask. The claims? "Not only does the Dead Sea mud boost amazing exfoliating and skin-toning abilities, but it is enhanced with a formula that provides additional benefits and a relaxing aromatherapy experience."

My experience with the mud mask was a positive one. There is an awful lot of product so it will last for quite a while. It also has a really nice texture. It is smooth to the touch but feels somewhat gritty as it applies onto the skin. I love that! It is easy to apply yet still exfoliates the skin flawlessly. It takes about ten minutes to dry completely. After that I rinsed the mask with some warm water. Instantly my skin felt tighter and a lot of those flaky patches on my skin were gone. It was fantastic. I felt pampered and good about my skin. I plan to continue using this as the weeks go on.

Now for the Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum. Here is a closer look at the product....


The packaging is again very sleek and easy to use. It comes with a rubber dropper on the top with glass inside and has a beautiful glass case. The product itself is an serum that can be applied all over the face in the morning and at night. It is a fantastic addition to your daily skin care routine. What does it do exactly? "Maple Holistics Vitamin C+ Facial Serum is an anti-aging premium which takes the traditional concept of topically applying Vitamin C and provides a boost of therapeutic ingredients." It is designed to tighten, brighten, and smooth out your skin.  

I have been using this constantly. Every morning after I wash my face and before bed as well. I love that it takes only a few seconds to apply (I tend to be very lazy when it comes to skin care before bed) and works wonders. This has a very soothing quality. It also feels very luxurious on the skin. It is a fabulous way to feel pampered. Since using the serum I have found my skin is smoother more vibrant. That is always a plus. I look forward to using this more and more!

Since I have been loving my Maple Holistics products so much I decided to incorporate them into my latest YouTube video for the creation of beauty is art. Check it out! These are some easy ways to pamper yourself.....



Overall I was very happy with these products. I love using natural skin care items. It makes me feel like I am really doing something good for my skin. Want to find out more? Try these out for yourself? Then be sure to head over to the Maple Holistics website.

Have you tried any of these products? How do you pamper yourself?

xo Shannon

10 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand but your experiences made me do some research about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/2015/09/talvar-movie-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, you always brighten up my evenings! Xx



    Pandora Dupe- CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know these products! thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so great!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look amazing
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting product! Thanks for sharing this review!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, I never heard of this before. Thx for sharing, Shannon.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. love natural products x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete