Friday, February 17, 2012

it's the little details that are vital. little things make big things happen.


Phew! The last week or so has been a busy one! Between work, a social life, and a couple of concerts, I feel like I've only been home to sleep! With a packed schedule this weekend as well, I don't know when I'll have a chance to get caught up on everything. Here is hoping I will figure it out!

This post is dedicated to one of my favourite fashionable celebrities - Paris Hilton. She rocked the Grammy red carpet last week! I haven't been able to get her dress out of my head since I saw it. I love absolutely everything about it.



This dress stands about because of the fantastic beading on the dress. It creates a fantastic, flattering shape. The gold belt is another great detail! The angelic, light material toward the bottom of the gown is also wonderful. This dress is so elegant, but still unique and interesting.

What do you think of Paris Hilton's Grammy dress?

Editing Note: Since Paris Hilton has decided to publicly support an abusive man, her products will no longer be reviewed on the creation of beauty is art. All previous reviews will remain, but no new content will be shared. 

23 comments:

  1. Everyone always bashes Paris Hilton, but she's actually really stylish! Love this dress:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress esp the lower portion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the biggest fan of Paris Hilton, but the dress is passable (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes lovely dress although I am not a big fan of her.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress,hope life calms down soon honey ur schedules sound hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For once I have to agree that the dress is beautiful even though usually I'm not such a fan of Paris. Thank you for your kind words on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's weird but I think of Egypt when I look at this dress... which is beautiful on her nevertheless! :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Paris, and I think she looked so fabulous at the Grammy's!

    xo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Paris, she looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best I have seen her.
    -Kosi
    Onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually don't like her style but she looks so gorgeous in this dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Shannon!!!
    I think the dress is great (especially if you are tall!)
    The only thing that bothers me is Paris :P
    Thanks for your sweet comment!!!
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dress is gorgeous!

    and she is too...even though she can be a bit of a hot mess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that she looked so nice! We should follow each other :)
    xx
    www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. She looked gorgeous! Amazing dress
    Car

    ReplyDelete
  16. she looks stunning and gorgeous as always :D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Her dress is fabulous!!! It has a classic look to it and Paris radiates in it... Love it!!

    http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not a fan of Paris but this dress is just breath taking xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. She looks so fab in that dress! I love it!
    http://EleganceIsTheOnlyBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looks amazing, the dress is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my gosh..YES love the detail of her dress...I think the belt is a little distracting though...the designs on the dress are enough!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    My Memories Suite GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete