Monday, September 23, 2024

mini fall haul (decor and accessories)

Though my home has been decorated for the last few weeks (there are decorative pumpkins everywhere)...the official first day of fall was yesterday. So long summer! It is all cozy sweaters, scented candles, and fallen leaves from here on out. This time of year makes me especially joyful, which is probably the reason it is difficult for me to steer clear of fall decor items in the stores. I have done fairly well so far this year and have only added a few little items here and there, as seen in this mini fall haul.


Fall Themed Home Decor Items. My husband asked me what my obsession with little wooden signs is. To be honest, I don't know what it is about a decorative wooden sign that I love so much. What I do know is that when I see a cute wooden sign....I want it. The Farm Fresh Pumpkin Patch sign was simply too cute to resist. I found it and the small pumpkins at Walmart for only a few dollars. Two of the pumpkins are fuzzy and felty while the other the wrapped in plaid fabric. The sign and pumpkins are all placed together on a shelf in my living room. These items bring undeniable fall vibes to the room! I love the warm colours.


Fall Inspired Accessories. There were a few fall themed accessories that were added to my cart at Winners recently. (It is almost always Winners, isn't it? It is near impossible to visit a Winners location and leave empty handed.) The first is a pair of Betsey Johnson earrings that say PUMPKIN SPICE. I am obsessed with these earrings and have already worn them too many times. There is a large yellow stone and then the words dangling down. Since I am a pumpkin spice kind of person, these were essential. Next were some temporary tattoos from Inked by Dani. I have several packs of temporary tattoos from this brand and purchase them whenever I can. I love a good temporary tattoo and often wear them like an accessory. This particular set is zodiac themed and since I am a Scorpio, there are all sorts of tattoos that I can wear this fall and around my birthday. 

What do you think of this mini fall haul? Have you purchased any fall themed items lately?

16 comments:

  1. I love those pumpkins! I have a table full of pumpkins! And those earrings are so cool :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There is something about cute little pumpkins that is just so wonderful during the fall season :D

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good, it's always nice to have a good facial serum. Thanks <3
    Thank you, it's really annoying =( Ups and downs for 2 months, I hope it gets better untli my Mexico trip in November :D Thanks.

    Great post =) I love fall decor especially pumpkins and other stuff for Halloween <3 Your decor looks really good, i love the cute pumpkins <3 And the earrings are so funny, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, jetzt ist wieder Kürbiszeit und hier gibt es auch Unmengen an Dekorationssachen zu kaufen. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bom dia e uma excelente terça-feira com muita paz e saúde minha querida amiga. Compras maravilhosas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fuzzy, felted and plaid covered pumpkins are absolutely perfect for this time of year, and how fabulous are those Betsey Johnson earrings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those temporary tattoos too!^^
    Perfect for everyday and much more for Halloween period!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your enthusiasm for fall! It is like you’ve created a wonderfully cozy atmosphere in your home with those decorative pumpkins and warm colors. I can totally relate to the charm of little wooden signs—they add such a quaint touch to any decor. The Farm Fresh Pumpkin Patch sign sounds adorable, and I’m sure it fits perfectly with the fuzzy pumpkins!

    Your Betsey Johnson pumpkin spice earrings are such a fun accessory, too! It’s great that you found items that reflect your love for the season. I haven't done much fall shopping yet, but I’m inspired by your haul to start looking!

    By the way, I just shared a new post on my blog. I’d be thrilled if you checked it out: www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really tried to! I love the warm colours and seasonal decor items. Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  8. Oh em gee! I love those Betsey Johnson earrings:) Great score for sure! And yeah...Winners (also Home Sense) are so dangerous for me to go coz I always find something there.:D Hope you're having a good Tuesday so far, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? They are so fun! I feel like it's impossible to go into either of those stores empty handed!

      Delete