Monday, June 22, 2026

smell the sea and feel the sky.

"One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by." It is official. Another summer has arrived. The temperatures are slowly starting to climb (though it has been nice to have cooler days mixed in so far) and there are all sorts of seasonal activities on the horizon. Though there are other seasons I tend to prefer, like literally all of them, I am doing my best to find the good in this time of year. Some examples of the good? Brightly coloured nails, fun candle scents, a future concert, and more sunlight at night. It is the first official day of summer, but my heart is already longing for fall, so I have been satisfying that craving with bits and pieces of Summerween decor. Maybe you adore the summer months or perhaps you are still looking for a little inspiration. That is what this blog post is all about. Here are summer inspired images to start the season off right. 

Now that summer is officially here, it seems only right to make the most of it. Whether this is your favourite or least favourite time of year, do what you can to enjoy the sunshine and make positive memories. Here is to the fresh start of a new season.

This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.

Are you excited about the summer season? What do you have planned in the next few months? 

12 comments:

  1. I really like summer, it's my favorite season. I'm sad it's over so quickly. I love the sun and outdoor activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde minha querida amiga Shannon. Eu prefiro mais o calor do verão, do que o inverno. Uma excelente tarde de terça-feira.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh interesting! I am definitely the opposite. I hope the weather is nice where you are!

      Delete

  3. Great inspiration! I love the lime-colored fingernails. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is my fav season but I really like even summer!^^
    The problem is that here in italy Summer is more and more hot lately, so unless you go to the beach or to the mountains is pretty uncomfortable at its peak to live in the city...
    Wishing you a great Summer, dear!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are able to find ways to stay cool this summer so you can enjoy the time!

      Delete
  5. Another summer has arrived and sicnerely I feel happy to be here today writing this comment in ypur post because this inspire me to enjoy my summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely. Yes July is going to be crazy with 3 festivals in a row :D
    The frozen dessert was so delicious, I love mango.
    Yes I had busy weeks the last time :D I love the Banana Bailey's Colada, it's so good.

    Oh yes I can't wait for fall, it's too hot for me :D Summer could be so nice if there are colder nights or some rain but in the moment it's just hot. We had a thunderstorm on sunday but afterwards it was hotter than before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! Fall is such a great time of year. The weather is so nice then!

      Delete