Monday, June 1, 2020

current obsession: paris hilton electrify perfume


Ah, Paris Hilton. She has long been a part of my life. From watching episodes of The Simple Life on television back in the 2000s to listening to her music, testing out her makeup line, and enjoying her extensive perfume collection....Paris Hilton is someone I have been a fan of for ages. Not long ago, I shared a review of her Platinum Rush fragrance. At that time, I was extremely excited to complete my collection of Paris Hilton perfumes. Little did I know, another one had since been released. Electrify is the latest release from this iconic businesswoman. Thankfully, it was gifted to me recently! This bold pink perfume bottle certainty stands out in my collection and has been bringing me lots of joy over the last several weeks.


In terms of packaging and the bottle design...this perfume is fabulous. The box that the fragrance came in looks similar to a pink disco ball. It has a raised pattern and is vibrant in colour. The inside, you have a gorgeous bottle shape. It is long and curved shape and a pink disco ball on top. Everything about this perfume design is dynamic, colourful, and oh-so-vibrant. I love the different shades of pink (it happens to be my favourite colour) and how fun the overall appearance is. When it comes to perfume bottles, Paris Hilton always does a stellar job of making things fun and exciting. Through colours, bottle designs, and lovely little details, her fragrances often stand out. 


As for the scent itself? I absolutely love Electrify. According to the brand, this scent has top notes of red apple, mandarin orange, and cyclamen. The middle notes are peony, magnolia, and red poppy. To round it all off, the base notes are vanilla, coconut, sandalwood, and patchouli. That is a really complex way of saying...this smells fabulous! It is a dynamic combination of fresh, fruity, and floral. That makes it an ideal choice for spring and summer. It is especially wonderful for daytime use because it is so lovely and bright. This has definitely become one of my favourite perfumes. All season long, Electrify has been a must-have. It is something that I reach for on a regular basis.  

Want to hear a little bit more about the perfume? Take a closer peek at the bottle? Below is my latest YouTube video, which is all about the new Paris Hilton perfume, Electrify. 



Electrify is a wonderful release from Paris Hilton. The bottle is exciting and colourful and the scent is out of this world. It is an excellent choice for the spring and summer season.

Have you tried this perfume? Are you a fan of Paris Hilton fragrances?

Editing Note: Since Paris Hilton has decided to publicly support an abusive man, her products will no longer be reviewed on the creation of beauty is art. All previous reviews will remain, but no new content will be shared. 

16 comments:

  1. I love this parfume 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. das parfüm muss ich mal probieren. Danke für den tollen Post :)
    LG Katrin
    https://katrinausdd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I used to like one from her, I don't remember the name but it was also pink and the smell was sweet. It reminds me so much of college.

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm! It might have been Dazzle? I really like that one as well.

      Delete
  4. I just watched it on your Youtube video, so tempting!
    Would love to try it as soon as possible, thanks for the review dear :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure does look fab. Never tried any of her perfumes! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really fantastic! Very cute bottles and lovely scents.

      Delete
  6. I must really try one of her perfumes! I've only heard great things about her line. And yeah...I used to watch her show too:D Am really more of a Nicole fan (even to this day) but I think Paris really was the OG when it comes to being an influencer:)
    Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday. Stay safe:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are so good! I loved that show as well. Nicole was always so hilarious. Honestly, I will watch anything with either Nicole or Paris because they always make things fun and light hearted.

      Delete
  7. Never tried any of her perfumes, but seems really nice and love the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And yes, the bottle design is really lovely. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I love the bottle is so chic! Glad you like it girl, kisses

    ReplyDelete