Wednesday, August 22, 2018

love it or leave it? blake lively


Some celebrities are all about fashion. Not just wearing stylish outfits, but taking fashion risks. Blake Lively certainly falls in into that category. Often regarded as one of the best dressed stars out there, it may surprise you to know that she actually doesn't have a stylist. The reason? As she told Elle, it comes down to having control issues. "I just like it. I love design and I love fashion and it's a way to be creative." Quite frankly, I love her attitude. Fashion is a wonderful way to showcase your personality, have fun, and express yourself creatively. That is exactly what Blake did when she stepped out in a neon green suit and a neon knitted top from the Versace Men's Collection. So...is it a love it or a leave it? Let's find out....



What I Love: Though it seems that this look is fairly polarizing....I have to admit. I am obsessed! There is something so bold and exciting about neon. It has a way of making me smile. She absolutely pulls of the all neon green ensemble and I really love the mixture of textures. That knitted top is the perfect way to add some extra dimension to this all-one-colour look. The loosely draped jacket over top looks effortless and balances out the well-tailored ensemble.I also really love the accessories. The blue earrings, bracelet, and purple shoes create a stunning combination of colours. Blake looks chic, stylish, and definitely knows how to turn heads.

What I Loathe: It is a rare moment when there is nothing at all that I dislike about an outfit. Usually there is something that maybe doesn't match my own particular tastes. Not this time! I love absolutely everything about this, from the sleek hairstyle to the accessories, the neon colour, and the fit of the clothes. It is very possible that I am the only one totally smitten with this outfit, though. A lot of the comments I saw online were not very positive.

Overall, I think this is Blake's best look yet. She always has incredible style but this was even better than usual. In my opinion, this is a flawless look from head to toe. Do you agree? Or are you not impressed with her recent look? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. And for more love it or leave it posts, be sure to click here!

Just in case you missed it, my latest YouTube video is live. It is a makeup tutorial featuring the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette. Take a look...



What do you think? Love it or a leave it?

34 comments:

  1. I like Blake Lively :) This look really suits her.
    You made a beautiful makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing on her!! I would never be able to pull it off, though!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to think I could...but you are right, it would be hard to pull off!

      Delete
  3. i'm not quite a neon lover, but I kind of like it, because it's unique and shows not giving a shit about people's opinions x)


    A Free Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I love Blake so much! Gossip Girl dayssss! ♥
    Anyway, I'm following you on GFC, Google+, Bloglovin, Facebook and on Pinterest!

    Hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    airishabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! I love Gossip Girl so much. I am actually in the middle of a re-watch of the series. Thank you for all your support!

      Delete
  5. I don't use too much neon but it looks great on her ^^
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Blake Lively after Gossip Girl. She's so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly I love looking at color blocking outfits like this!

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so gorgeous on her ♥

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! the colour, the form.. everything!!
    Have a great day dear! xx

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blake Lively can pull off any outfit!

    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this on her Instagram account and I can say this one is the most attractive outfit she has ever pulled off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear! This women is vero chic and your makeup is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well :)

      Delete
  14. Her looks is cool! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Achei ela bem elegante 👍 bjs 😙
    lanibelezafeminina.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete