Tuesday, August 26, 2014

there's no place like home.


I'm back! It feels like ages since I last posted on here - and it's only been a week or so. My trip to Vegas was absolutely wonderful.....I just can't believe it ended so fast. There was so much planning, prepping, and packing. Once we actually got there, it seemed like the days zoomed past me. They were jam packed with walking, sightseeing, shopping, and concert seeing. It was fantastic.

The downside to travelling? I missed my fiance the entire time I was gone. That was definitely tough. We are used to talking every single day. So, it was strange to have limited contact. I was not a fan. But on the plus side, it was nice to have someone to come home to.

Now I am trying to get caught up on everything. Friends, family, work.....yikes! It's amazing how much can happen in a week. I hope that you have all been doing well and staying busy. I hope to take a peek at your blogs in the coming days!

What have you been up to lately?

xo Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! Just found your blog through some other blogger! Love your style! Would love to connect with you! This is my blog: http://acolorfulencounter.blogspot.com. I'm really a newbie! Would really appreciate if you give me some support as well! xoxo, Sisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;D

    Seja bem vinda de volta!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yea, that's a bummer to miss your significant other, at least you know you can come home to him! Glad Vegas was a blast!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete