Thursday, September 28, 2023

current obsession: betsey johnson back to school inspired earrings

One thing I do not miss? Being in school. Though several friends are currently enrolled in classes and have had to readjust to "back to school" life, thankfully, I do not. Though education is extremely important (and it is necessary to continue to learn throughout your life)...my school days are over as far as I can tell. I have long since graduated from university and have achieved what I plan to achieve academically. The truth? School was never my favourite place. I was bullied in elementary school and high school. I was mostly ignored and uncomfortable in university. Oh, and I hated the early mornings and the long commute. There were a few friends who made life better, but school in general was not a positive experience for me. I actually love that those days are behind me. That being said, a pair of back to school inspired earrings from Betsey Johnson caught my eye recently. At this point, it is clear that I have a serious weakness for anything and everything Betsey Johnson. She just has a way of making the world seem a little bit brighter. It is time to take a closer look at these back to school inspired earrings.


Though the back to school season used to fill me with dread...I don't have to deal with that anymore. Thank goodness! Now, I have these Betsey Johnson Crayon Mismatch Earrings to make me smile this month. As you can see, these are so much fun. There are two pink bows on the top with multi-coloured stones down the front. These are colourful, sparkly, and sweet. As for the charms on the end? There is a box of Betsey Crayons on one and a pink crayon on the other. The box of crayons says Betsey Crayons - Lovely Colors and is super cute. That being said, that particular charm is somewhat heavy, so these are not earrings that I wear for a long period of time. A few hours is okay, but definitely not all day. As for the other charm, it is a bright pink crayon that says Crayon on one side and XOX Betsey on the other. Along the bottom, it says XOX Betsey in small lettering. 

These Betsey Johnson earrings really have it all. A cute theme, lots of colour, and a little sparkle to finish it all off. These statement earrings suit this time of year well...even though I am very happy not to be heading back to school. 

What do you think of these earrings? Are you a fan of Betsey Johnson designs?

6 comments:

  1. This was a really nice offer =) Such a great perfume for a good price.

    Great post =) This earrings are super cute, I would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I mostly loved school, I most certainly do not miss my school days. Still, when September rolls along, I'm always getting that back to school feeling, even after 40 odd years! The earrings are super cute! I got a Betsey Johnson watch as a goodbye present from my former boss, and should definitely wear it more ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! It certainly feels like a time of fresh starts, doesn't it? Oh how lovely. Definitely something to wear :D

      Delete