Friday, September 8, 2023

2 looks 1 palette: r.e.m. beauty gogo boots eyeshadow palette

There has been a lot of Ariana Grande in my life lately. Earlier this week, there was a post here on the creation of beauty is art. dedicated to her Mod Blush and Mod Vanilla perfumes. Now? It is time for a 2 looks 1 palette post for the r.e.m. beauty Gogo Boots Eyeshadow Palette. This palette was reviewed here recently, but since there were so many thrilling colours to choose from, I wanted to make sure each and every one was showcased in some way. The review post focused on that gorgeous taupe shadow. Now? It is time to let the other eyeshadows shine. Here are two looks created using this r.e.m. beauty palette.

Look #1: Shimmery Purple and Taupe. Out of all the eyeshadows in the palette, the one that continued to catch my eye was that stunning shimmery purple. (I absolutely have a weakness for purple eyeshadows...especially shimmery lilac ones!) That shadow was applied all over the lid with a flat brush and then a bit of the taupe colour was blended through the crease for a little bit of depth. I love that this makeup looks was quick and easy to create, but still had a really dramatic finish. The rest of the look was fairly simple, with winged liner, mascara, a dusty rose blush, and a neutral pink gloss to finish it all off. 


Look #2: Warm Shimmery Neutrals. This kind of look is my favourite. I love a warm neutral shimmer far more than I should. I especially love being able to pair two of them together, like I was able to thanks to the r.e.m. beauty eyeshadow palette. This made use of the shimmery rust kind of colour and the shimmery plum. The one shadow was ultra shimmery and the plum added a nice amount of contrast through the outer corner and along the lower lash line. The rest of the look included a bit of liquid eyeliner and some mascara. Then there was a bronzey blush applied on the cheeks and a warm lipstick. 

The Gogo Boots Eyeshadow Palette from r.e.m. beauty is something that I have been loving lately. There are so many fun colours! I love the warm wearable shades and the brighter colours. (And I am still obsessed with that taupe shadow. It is my favourite.) There is just so much to love about this palette. It is so quick and easy to create a look that feels special. 

Have you tried anything from r.e.m. beauty? Which look is your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I like both styles, the eyeshadow purple is really pretty on you and neutral are classic and timeless, love it the good pigmentation of the palette. 👌😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. The warm shimmery neutrals are so pretty! Lovely colours! <3
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shimmery purple and taupe. Really pretty.

    https://www.chicnpink.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shimmery neutrals look nice.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/09/exploring-enchanting-glasgow-cathedral.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous looks, Shannon, with my favourite being the shimmery purple and teal one! xxx

    ReplyDelete