Tuesday, September 26, 2023

when will it stop being cool to be quietly misunderstood?


There are far too many pictures saved on my computer. Some are fashion editorials that I like, some are of people that I admire, and some are just random inspiration photos. Whenever I am feeling low...in need of a little reminder that there is beauty in the world...I like to look at those photos. It is a nice way to remember that beauty can exist even in a society that often feels dark, cruel, and hateful. In case anyone out there is feeling a little out of sorts today or is struggling to see the good, here are are some inspiration photos. I hope they lift your spirits or at least act as a reminder that you are not alone. 


How are you staying inspired this week? Which one of these photos is your favourite?

14 comments:

  1. Beauty always lifts my spirits be it art, nature, music or even fashion. Maybe that is what Dostoevsky meant when he said that the beauty will save the world.
    Lovely inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture 6 and 7 so wonderful... Thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly believe that beuty can save the world (as Dostoevsky well said)!
    Beautiful gallery, full of delicate and refined beauty!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, they can certainly raise my spirit, thank you for thinking about others and show them pieces of beauty and art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like you i also saved and screenshots photos that i really admire and i keep on looking at them whenever i feel like i was lack of inspiration.

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing, Shannon! I think we all need a reminder from time to time that there's beauty out there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!!! I always come to you with great interest )) https://beautypumma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete