Wednesday, February 10, 2021

review + reveal: charmed aroma unicorn bath bomb

Another day, another Charmed Aroma post. The holiday season certainly left me feeling pampered. Especially because so many of my friends and loved ones gave me Charmed Aroma items! There is a good reason for this: the products make me very happy indeed. New accessories are always thrilling...especially when the surprise element is thrown in there. Though in the past, I have reviewed candle after candle, this experience was somewhat different. Wondering why? It was a bath bomb. Not just any bath bomb, either. This was a sparkly pink and purple unicorn shaped bath bomb. Want to find out more? See what was inside? Keep reading this review and reveal for all of the details. 

Typically, my Charmed Aroma experience requires an awful lot of patience. It can take anywhere from four to ten hours for the accessory inside the candle to appear. One benefit of the bath bomb? It took only a minute or two to get results. Once the bath bomb itself dissolved...that little accessory-filled packet is revealed. It was exciting to say the least. As for this particular bath bomb, it was the Unicorn Bath Bomb - Necklace Collection. Some of the Charmed Aroma items come with earrings and rings....but this particular one had a necklace hidden inside. 

As for the bath bomb itself, this is an explosion of fabulousness. It smells amazing (super sweet and sort of like cotton candy) and has a glittery finish. The unicorn shape is adorable and I love the pink and purple colours. This is definitely well-suited for the young at heart. Inside, there were several possible necklace options. There wasn't one in particular that caught my eye. I was open to absolutely anything. Ready to see what necklace was inside the totally glitzy bath bomb? Here goes...


Ta da! Inside was a gorgeous necklace with a dainty silver chain. On the end was a small but sturdy heart shaped pendant. It has a large heart-shaped stone in the center and an extra pop of sparkle on the left side of the outer heart shape. It is beautiful and totally perfect for this time of year. I will definitely be wearing it on Valentine's Day! Personally, I am a huge fan of heart-shaped jewellery. So, this fit in very well with other pieces in my collection. I love that this is subtle but still has lots of shine. It is absolutely incredible. I am so very happy with this Charmed Aroma reveal. 

Now for the fun part. The Charmed Aroma website has an appraisal section to let you know what your item is worth. (Though the actual value is certainly debatable...it is always kind of exciting to see what the piece is allegedly worth.) This particular necklace was valued at $55. Not bad at all! This is something that I can see myself wearing a lot. It checks off all the boxes. 

What do you think of this necklace? Are you a fan of Charmed Aroma?

12 comments:

  1. What a fun necklace and I like that it's almost an instant reward with the bath bomb, a lot quicker than the candles! :)


    Hope your week is going well :) It's a busy one here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing and lovel necklace :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interested article! Thanks for sharing! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks =) And thank you for your questions, I will answer them in some days.

    Oh my god this bath bomb is so cute <3 I love unicorns and I love bath bombs, so this would be perfect for me =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Anything unicorn themed always makes me smile :)

      Delete
  5. That bath bomb sounds great and the necklace is lovely. :)

    ♡ ☯ ☮ P&P style ☮ ☯ ♡ 

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is such a sweet idea! I like it a lot! and the necklace looks so easy to wear, I am sure you enjoyed it a lot!

    ReplyDelete