Saturday, February 20, 2021

review: juicy couture perfume set

Scents are incredibly powerful. The right perfume can instantly transport you back to another time and place. Make you feel polished and put together. Express deeply rooted emotions. Each spritz of perfume has the ability to unlock a truly unique and unforgettable moment. Ahh...bliss. Needless to say, I am a massive fan of fragrances. (Don't believe it? Be sure to check out my Perfume Collection YouTube video from a few years back.) It is an essential part of my day to day life. Over the holidays, my husband gifted me a Juicy Couture perfume set with three different mini bottles. I have been putting them to good use recently and wanted to share some of my thoughts. Keep reading to find out more about this set and the fragrances inside.

First thing is first: packaging. This Juicy Couture set has fabulous packaging. Inside there are three mini bottles of perfume....in front of a gold, glittery background. The box itself is a rich pink colour with the logo printed at the top in gold. My favourite details? The outside of the box is velvet. So soft to the touch and a lovely little extra. There is also a magnetic closure on the side, which makes it quick and easy to access the fragrances inside. Speaking of fragrances! This set includes:

  • Viva La Juicy Eau De Parfum Spray
  • Oui Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray
  • Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Eau De Parfum Spray

    The bottles each contain 0.33 fluid ounces and are a standard shape and size. Two of the scents have gold lettering down the sides of the bottle. However, the Viva La Juicy bottle also has a cute pink bow tied around the top and pink lettering down the side. It is a cute little extra that nicely ties in the pink and gold themed packaging. How do they smell? Here goes...

    Viva La Juicy. First up is Viva La Juicy. Not only is this bottle super cute, thanks to that pink bow, but the smell is fabulous. It is sweet, floral and fruity. The combination is warm, inviting, and romantic. This is the ultimate date night scent! It smells feminine and bright...and seems overloaded with possibilities. This is something that I would reach for for a special night out (or a special night in). I absolutely love this perfume. It is a definite winner.

    Oui Juicy Couture. Next up in this set is Oui Juicy Couture. This fragrance is much fruitier than the previous scent. It is bright, vibrant, and uplifting. The top notes are watermelon, pear, and acai berry - and that watermelon definitely comes through! This is the kind of perfume that is ideal for daytime wear. Maybe a matinee, a picnic, or a day at the mall. (You know, once we are able to do those things again!) Oui Juicy Couture effortlessly blends fun and freshness with subtle sophistication. 

    Viva La Juicy Gold Couture. Like the classic Viva La Juicy perfume, the Gold Couture version is warm and inviting. This just kicks things up a notch. It blends together berries, caramel, vanilla, and sandalwood to create a scent that is sweet and downright dazzling. It balances the richness of ingredients like vanilla and caramel effortlessly. Out of the three, this is the one that I find myself reaching for most often. It is the kind of scent that can take you from day to night with ease.

    All in all, this was a wonderful set to receive. I absolutely love Juicy Couture clothing, makeup, and accessories. Looks like I can add perfume to that list of loves as well! These scents are versatile and easy to wear. They instantly make you feel your best. 

    Are you a fan of Juicy Couture? Have you tried any of these perfumes?



    25 comments:

    1. sounds awesome! I like scents on other people, it definitely is special!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I never tried it, nor did I know the brand. but they should smell really good. *-*
      Xoxo
      http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. I have never tried their perfumes but I must admit that the packaging is stunning! I´m glad you like it, maybe I should try it too :)
      Kisses from https://sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Sounds good. I need to try it!
      Thanks for share dear, have a nice day :)

      https://softcutieblog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. This nice and can be great present too!

      Marie
      https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'm a big fan of their clothing, i want the bandeau top with the word 'juicy' on it hahaha im sure these smell amazing! Perfums are always a nice choice for a gift!
      kisses :D

      My blog - Lalabetterdayz

      ReplyDelete
    7. Juicy Couture is my favourite perfume brand! I love them soooo much!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Never tried these, but the packaging looks really cute!
      have a great week,
      S

      ReplyDelete
    9. I had no idea Juicy Couture had and perfume line. But it makes me so happy, because i love this brand. Kinds dreaming of having the two piece set one day. It's so cool.

      xxAlexandra z MS ALWAYS LATE

      ReplyDelete
    10. These are cute and sound nice :-D

      ReplyDelete
    11. Bom dia, os produtos são maravilhosos, parabéns.

      ReplyDelete
    12. This looks like an awesome set, Shannon:) Love the packaging. I'm pretty sure I used a Viva La Juicy sample before and remember liking it.
      Hope you have an awesome weekend!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Ooh nice! Thank you! So far so good. I hope you have a great week as well :)

        Delete