There is something fun about heading to the movie theater. I have always loved the smell of popcorn, the plushy seats, and the thrill of new movie trailers. This time around, it was the KATSEYE: Wild Hearts movie that brought me to the movies. This documentary had limited screenings last week and I was able to purchase a ticket for the screening in my area on the 12th. It was a documentary with behind the scenes footage and interviews with members of the band ahead of the Wild EP release. Keep reading for a mini review of the movie and a look at the outfit and makeup that I wore to the Wild Hearts screening.
The crowd at the movies was...young. I felt about a million years old, because almost everyone was between the ages of twelve and seventeen. I guess the older fans were less interested in watching a documentary about the band. The crowd was also a little rowdy, as there was a lot of clapping, screaming, and giggling. Again, I felt about a million years old. As for the movie itself, it was something that I found really interesting. Wild Hearts essentially looks at different moments the band has experienced, like filming music videos and performing at noteworthy festivals. There are interviews with each of the current band members and there was a sneak peek into the recording of a new song, Unloveu. It was interesting to see how much goes into the performance rehearsals. The highlight of the documentary was the section dedicated to Megan, who spoke about her struggles with mental health and anxiety. It was refreshing to see something so honest and relatable included in the documentary. The documentary was definitely interesting from a fan perspective, but for those unfamiliar with KATSEYE, it is unlikely to be of much interest. (Which is probably why my husband accidentally took a nap during the movie.) For fans, there is a lot of interesting behind the scenes footage, with Wild Hearts delivering a retrospective of the first few years of the band.
This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.





Thanks =) Oh yes this was really annoying because I wanted to party like a rockstar and on friday I was partying like a zombie from "The Walking Dead" :D But I was happy that it was better on the rest of the weekend.
ReplyDeleteThis movie sounds really interesting, I think I will watch it some day too.
I love your make up look, it looks super beautiful <3 The colours of your eyes & lips are so nice with your hair.
I think some movies are more for the younger ones and some for the older ones. When we saw "Bob Dylan" there were more older people - like 60 and above but we liked it a lot :D