Wednesday, August 12, 2026

inspired by: katseye (allure magazine photoshoot)

The countdown is on. The new KATSEYE album, Wild, will be released in two more days. Their movie, which is being referred to as "a love letter to the Eyekons" hits movie theaters tonight. I cannot wait. Yes, the KATSEYE obsession is still in full swing in my home. I love this band so much. Even though I am not exactly the target demographic, their voices and dancing skills are beyond impressive and won me over instantly. The new album will have five songs, including the iconic Pinky Up, with a bonus track on certain versions. I pre-ordered to the album many months back because I simply could not wait. Though there were several versions to choose from (and it was difficult to know what version to select) it was the autographed vinyl that I chose as well as the member version of Wild (Megan version). Fingers crossed I made the right decisions! I cannot wait to hear the music and receive the album. In the meantime, I will be heading to the movie theater tonight to watch KATSEYE: Wild Hearts. 

In honor of all this KATSEYE excitement, it made sense to share an incredible Allure Magazine photoshoot. I love the beauty theme woven throughout and the polka dot lipstick looks. I would love to recreate the polka dot lipstick look at some point in the future, so I am definitely adding that to my makeup to-do list. Without further ado, here are some of my favourite photos.

I love KATSEYE and this Allure photoshoot. The concept is fabulous. I absolutely adore the oversized makeup products that were included, as it makes the photoshoot feels both fun and nostalgic. It all seemed well suited to an inspiration post here on the creation of beauty is art. Fingers crossed these photos inspire you to be creative and express yourself in a bold new way. 

This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.

Do you like this beauty inspired photoshoot? Is there any new music that you are looking forward to hearing?

1 comment: