Hilary Duff is back. The iconic Disney Channel star released her latest album, Luck...or Something earlier in the year and announced The Lucky Me Tour around the same time. As a longtime Hilary Duff fan, it was all very exciting. I purchased a downloadable version of the album for the bonus content, purchased the CD version of the album, and purchased a vinyl version of the album in quick succession. I also bought tickets to one of her concert dates. Let me just say that my inner child has been thriving with the return of this incredible artist. This post is all about my Hilary Duff concert look, including the outfit, hair, accessories, and makeup. There will also be a mini concert review. Hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of...
Everything about this concert look was centered around nostalgia. Though I have all sorts of old school Hilary items in my collection, like dolls and backpacks, there was uncertainty about what to wear to the show. My husband found this amazing Lizzie McGuire t-shirt online and ordered it for me so I would have something special to wear. Fans of the character will remember the line, "Lizzie McGuire, you are an outfit repeater!" I love how whimsical and nostalgic the shirt is. I tried to choose items that would work well with that shirt, so there were 2000s style floral earrings chosen from my collection and some hair clips to mimic one of the Lizzie McGuire hairstyles from the television show. I painted my nails bright pink, wore a choker necklace, and added the Lizzie McGuire themed blush to my makeup look. Everything was colourful and fun.
The concert makeup look was pink, glittery, and nostalgic. I used a matte white eyeshadow on the inner section of the eyelid and then applied a bright pink matte eyeshadow to the remainder. Then there was a pink and golden glitter applied over top of it all for a little extra pop. The Lizzie McGuire themed blush from ColourPop was applied to the cheeks and then the Amethyst Balm from Winky Lux was the finishing touch. For the hair, though I had selected cute and colourful floral hair clips, these weren't quite bold enough to create the look that I wanted, so there was a last minute switch made to butterfly clips. I was in good company at the concert, because just about everyone seemed to be sporting butterfly clips, chokers, and glitter.
This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.





Ich mag ihr Songs unheimlich gern. LG Romy
ReplyDeleteShe has so many great songs! :D
Delete