Some eyeshadow palettes are more exciting than others. One example is The Roaring 20's Indulgence Eyeshadow Palette from Rude Cosmetics. This 1920s themed release has a fun design, a consistent theme, and an impressive assortment of eyeshadow colours and finishes. It continues to be used often. Here is a recent #FOTD featuring this memorable eyeshadow palette.
The Roaring 20's Indulgence Eyeshadow Palette was first highlighted on the creation of beauty is art. back in November, but here is a reminder of what the eyeshadow palette has to offer. There are matte and shimmer shades to choose from in a variety of colours. All of the eyeshadow names are well themed to the 1920s (Prohibition and Fringe are excellent examples of this) and there are both neutral and colourful eyeshadows to choose from. The shades Harmony and Gin are easily the most used, because they are extra fabulous, but it is fun to pull in the other shades as well. Here is a recent #FOTD...
For this #FOTD, some of my favourite eyeshadows from the palette were used as well as some of those beautiful neutral shades. West Egg (soft matte coral) was applied all over the lid as a base and then Harmony (warm coral shimmer) was applied to the inner third. There was some Prohibition (matte black) worked through the crease for lots of drama and then the shade Zozzled (matte brown) was used to blend it all out. On the lower lash line, there was Prohibition on the outer portion and Harmony applied to the inner corner. On the cheeks was a warm peach blush from an old blush palette. There was a warm brown lipstick applied to tie it all together. The intention was to create a warm but bold makeup look that really highlighted the shade Harmony from The Roaring 20's Indulgence Eyeshadow Palette. Harmony is such a gorgeous eyeshadow shade!
This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.




Those 1920s shade names look incredibly fun Makeup palettes featuring historical themes always catch my absolute attention.
ReplyDeleteOh yes I can't wait for fall season, I hate this hot weather :D Summer is nice but not with this temperatures. Thanks, I'm okay after the wasp :D
ReplyDeleteOh yes it was all really tasty =)
Thank you, I had a really wonderful time in Berlin =)
Oh wow this eyeshadow palette looks super nice, I love the packaging and I love the shades - especially the ones with glitter / shimmer.
I love your make up look as always, so beautiful.