When it comes to travel, there are so many benefits. Like discovering a new place, enriching and expanding your mind, and of course, getting away from the ordinary. Unfortunately, there are a few snags to consider when it comes to your beauty routine. A few examples? You can't possibly take everything with you. And what if something happens to your favourite foundation en route? Not to worry. These beauty tips for travel will keep you look and feeling good...wherever you go!
- Bring along extra clear bags with you. Why? In case something breaks on a bumpy flight, so you can pack your makeup in your carry on, and to stay organized during your trip.
- Choose versatile products. Think of things like multi colour eyeshadow palettes, a brown eyeshadow that can double as a brow powder, foundation or lotion that has an SPF, and so on.
- Use setting spray to waterproof (or sweatproof) your makeup. This will make sure your look lasts all day and night - in any climate.
- Put things into smaller plastic containers. These have been a total lifesaver for me! Not only do I take these with me when I travel (to cut down on the bulk in my suitcase) but they are great for throwing into your purse as well.
- Pare down your beauty routine. Remember, you're on vacation! You don't need full on sculpted cheekbones everyday. Opt for a simple powder contour instead of a multi-step process. The key is to keep your makeup simple so you can spend more time enjoying your vacation.
Are you a travel lover? It is a huge part of my life, so these are tips and tricks that I have had to learn the hard way over the years. But I've found that a little thought and preparation can make a huge difference.
Do you have any beauty tips for travel? Share them in the comment section!