Monday, April 3, 2023

perfume review: viva la juicy neon by juicy couture

Neon stands out for all the right reasons. Generally speaking, it is difficult for me to walk past a neon accessory, shirt, or well, anything bright, bold, and in-your-face. (This includes makeup. Neon makeup is exciting and a little bit terrifying at the same time.) There is something undeniably fun about all things neon. Since I love both neon and Juicy Couture...it stands to reason that my husband would select the Viva La Juicy Neon Eau de Parfum from Juicy Couture as a gift for me. After all, it checks all the boxes. Cute bottle? Check. Lots of pink? Check. This is definitely a perfume that makes me smile. Ready to find out more about this Juicy Couture release? Here is everything you need to know about this neon inspired fragrance. 

The best place to start? The bottle design. I mean...wow. Though some people love understated and simple aesthetics, my personal sense of style is this bottle. I love things that are fun and whimsical and a little in-your-face. This is probably because my personality is a little quieter by nature. I've always been painfully shy and awkward, so my style and my makeup speak for me in public instead. This bottle is rectangular with a pink coloured perfume inside. There is a large diamond inspired bottle topper with a large pink bow on top. Plus, there is a safety pink with a neon inspired Juicy Couture logo dangling down. On the front of the bottle itself, there is the Juicy Couture logo with NEON written over top in bright pink. Talk about fabulous. 

As for the Viva La Juicy Neon perfume itself, this is described as a fruity floral release. Based on other perfumes that I have purchased in the past, this is definitely in my wheelhouse. I've tried a few Juicy Couture perfumes in the past, but this one stands out from the rest. The top notes are listed as grapefruit, lemon primofiore, and raspberry. The middle notes are orange blossom, gardenia, and jasmine sambac, and the base notes are musk, tonka, and wood notes. This is definitely a really fruity scent. It is bright and energetic...ideal for a warm sunny day. It just makes you feel awake and alive! Something that I love? Even though this is bright and the grapefruit really comes through, this is also a very warm fragrance. Those base notes make this a nicely grounded scent. Viva La Juicy Neon is comforting but exciting. To me, that is the ultimate combination. 

Without a doubt, the Viva La Juicy Neon Eau de Parfum from Juicy Couture is a must. The bottle design is fun and exciting. I love that it makes a statement, as all neon tends to do. The fragrance itself is both bright and comforting, which ensures there is a wonderful balance. All in all, this is a fantastic scent that is ideal for the spring and summer seasons. 

Have you tried the Viva La Juicy Neon perfume? What did you think of it?

17 comments:

  1. So cute details, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this perfume but just the bottle worth to looking for it!
    And I'm even curious about the smell! :)
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo...I do love the bottle of this one, Shannon:) I love designs like this:D Even though I like more of the heavier scented perfumes, I love fruity ones too! I haven't tried this perfume yet. I'll grab a sample next time I'm in Sephora or Shoppers! Thanks for the heads up:)
    I hope you have a lovely week ahead, and if you celebrate, Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! The bottle design is just so much fun. Thank you! I hope you have a great celebration as well <3

      Delete
  4. Was für ein wunderschöner Flakon. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really nice that we have such a good weather and no rain at our sightseeing :D Thanks a lot, the migraine was really annoying.

    Oh Juicy Couture reminds me of my childhood :D I had some stuff like a sweater and a jogging pants :D This perfume sounds really nice and I love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donno the perfume but loving the bottle :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bottle is so cute and I like the design on it
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/04/how-to-style-black-jumpsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The design of that bottle is fantastic, and I'm pleased to hear the perfume itself ticked all your boxed as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll definitely check this out locally, it sounds really nice. Thank you for this review :)

    ReplyDelete