Saturday, April 15, 2023

because we're good as gold.

Maybe it's because my mind has been all too focused on Vanderpump Rules lately, but the song, "Good As Gold" has been stuck in my head for days and days and days. Honestly, the song is far more catchy than it has a right to be. It is an earworm like no other! With "Good As Gold" on permanent repeat in my mind (and on my stereo)...it seems that I am gravitating towards gold makeup and accessories lately. Though I didn't plan on it, the last few makeup looks that I have put together featured lots of gold shimmer on the eyelids and a golden highlight on the cheeks. As for accessories? There is a pair of small chunky hoops that have been a must for me lately. Gold is definitely a source of inspiration at the moment. Looking for a little gold inspiration of your own? Here are some of my current favourite photographs, inspired by all things golden, of course.


It's amazing how something so simple can inspire so much. The song, "Good As Gold," has been stuck in my head consistently in recent days and that has inspired my love of all things golden. There is something really powerful about the colour. 

Are you good as gold? What has been inspiring you lately?

13 comments:

  1. Nice post =) I'm a super big fan of Gold, it's so elegant and luxurious =) I had Pumps in Gold and I love them <3 :D And of course some jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice Easter breakfast =) This rabbit vase is super cute, perfect for spring vibes at home. Absolutely =)
      This box is so perfect for me <3 So many delicious items and I can't wait to try them.
      This sweets is super delicious, takes me back to my childhood <3 :D

      Delete
    2. Totally agree! It is definitely really elegant and luxurious!

      Delete
  2. So shiny like for Leo sign : ) loved this post ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bei Klamotten finde ich gold auch immer richtig schick, vor allem bei Abendkleidern. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the golden inspiration, Shannon! I'm swooning over that first picture! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color gold is beautiful, it is associated with something sublime, emotional, beautiful, huge. No wonder he is happy when he is around and everyone is happy to use him. Everyone likes beauty :) Wonderful post!
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo yes bring on the gold!!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete