Saturday, December 19, 2020

christmas advent - day six

Normally, this is the time during the holiday season where I am madly dashing to the store to pick up any last-minute odds and ends. Things like chocolates and extra gift bags. This year? There is none of that. Thanks to the pandemic, the bulk of my shopping was done online a very long time ago. Those odds and ends have either been purchased already or will have to do without. Yes, it is certainly a little bit different this year. But there is still plenty of magic and wonder to experience. Ready for the latest advent question? Keep reading and be sure to share your answer in the comment section.

What is Your Dream Place to Visit for the Holiday Season?

Perhaps it sounds clichรฉ, but home is the only place that I want to spend the holiday season. I love all of the traditions. I love spending time with my loved ones. There is truly nothing better. That being said, a few years back, I spent the first week of December visiting Disneyland. It was magical! I was able to see all of the Disney decorations and experience some special holiday-themed rides. That really was the best of both worlds. A little bit of Disney at the start of December and then home with plenty of time to celebrate Christmas at home. 

What about you? What is your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

7 comments:

  1. My dream holiday destination is Paris. I just would like to go to Paris one Christmas.

    I've written a blog post after 1.5 years. Hope you check it out.Stocking Jeans & Blue Fur
    LoveAkankshaFictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so lovely! I hope you are able to do that someday! <3

      Delete
  2. ! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I hope you are able to find some way to make the rest of the year special!

    ReplyDelete