Monday, December 21, 2020

christmas advent - day eight

Fingers crossed all of your seasonal preparations are going well. And that you've been able to make time for special memories! There isn't much time left before the festivities are well underway. That makes the next few days extra important. It's time to watch those classic Christmas movies and bake those delicious seasonal cookies. Here on the creation of beauty is art. the mini blog advent is continuing on. This is day eight of twelve and it is all about wrapping.

Are You a Pro Present Wrapper or Do You Fail Miserably?

Definitely the latter! I am not a skilled gift wrapper whatsoever. Everything always looks a little sloppy and out of sorts. When it comes to Instagram worthy details and sharp edges...I just can't seen to get it together. However, I absolutely love to wrap presents. Even though I am not very good at it, the actual process is really enjoyable for me. And I love seeing that little pile of presents underneath the tree afterward. Skilled? No. But I love it anyway and that is what matters most. 

What about you? Are you a pro present wrapper?

8 comments: