Thursday, December 17, 2020

christmas advent - day four

It's hard to wrap my head around how quickly the holiday season is going by. Though Christmas Day makes me extremely happy....I always love the build up best. The holiday movies, the lights, and the special memories that happen along the way are always so special. Which is why the creation of beauty is art. has turned all-Christmas-all-the-time lately. Are you ready for day four of the Christmas advent? Keep reading to find out the holiday themed question for today. 

What is Your Favourite Holiday Treat?

Am I allowed to say everything? No? Fair enough. I have a serious sweet tooth and it becomes much worse once the holiday treats appear. Turtles, After Eight mints, Christmas sugar cookies, chocolate yule logs, peppermint ice cream....oh my! I really do love it all. But if I had to choose just one holiday treat to enjoy, it would be gingerbread. I have a real obsession with all things gingerbread. There is nothing better than a well-decorated gingerbread cookie and a cold glass of milk.

What about you? What is your favourite holiday treat?

7 comments:

  1. Oh I am not sure about this one! Can you believe in 40 years, I had my first candy cane last week :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Okay...I need an update on this one. What did you think of it?!

      Delete
    2. I really enjoyed it :-D I had a peppermint and then got others ones...caramel. They were too good :-D

      Delete
    3. Ooh those sound great! I'm glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  2. Boa tarde minha querida amiga. Parabéns pela matéria. Te desejo um feliz natal com muita paz e saúde.

    ReplyDelete