Thursday, February 5, 2015

i will love you endlessly. amour.


One of the perks of a fiance that works at a drugstore? Every so often, a damaged product makes its way home to me. Like this perfume set from Eva Longoria. What was originally a three-piece holiday gift set became a full sized and a travel sized version of EVAmour. Score! Since I have a total obsession with fragrances - and most notably celebrity fragrances - my lovely fiance was kind of enough to bring me the unharmed bottles. It was a lovely surprise.

What did I think of the scent? Let's start with the packaging. I love the combination of red and gold. It is super sophisticated. I love the sleek and simple packaging. Even though it is simple, the red bottle gives it plenty of pop. It definitely stands out on my perfume shelf! I absolutely love the way it looks. Thankfully, I love the way it smells, too. A lot of my perfumes are flirty and sweet.....so this one was a pleasant change to the types of perfumes I already own.

As I mentioned, the bottle looks super sultry and sophisticated. Which I love. What I love even more is the fact that the perfume itself is just as sultry and sophisticated. As the title suggests, it is all about love and romance. That makes this perfect for a date night. Say, an evening out at a restaurant, movie, or even a comfy night in. There is just something about this scent that screams: love! With Valentine's Day coming up in just over a week....I have already decided that this is the one to wear. It will go perfectly with the candy hearts, roses, and other festivities the holiday has to offer.

Getting to try out this fragrance for free? A major bonus. Absolutely loving it? Even more of a bonus. EVAmour by Eva Longoria is one celebrity fragrance that has plenty of sex appeal. It is absolutely stunning. I would definitely recommend this for a special night with someone you care about.

Have you tried this perfume? What did you think of it?

xo Shannon

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a really great fragrance, I haven't seen it before..

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard about this fragance, love the bottle! <3
    Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bottle as well! It is very sleek and sultry. Great to display on your makeup counter, for sure.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow.. I had no idea Eva Longoria have a fragrance.. although it shouldn't surprise me since almost every celebrity have their one fragrance nowadays! I would certainly expect that Eva's perfume will be super sexy and sultry =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not about that sugary sweet perfume life, but if it's got sex appeal it has my attention. I'm going to need to see if I can smell this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. never heard about this product dear!!! looks like great! thanks for sharing :)

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. grt that u gt ur desired fragrance
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. Love it, dear.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete