Monday, August 15, 2011

there is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky.


Summer is nearly over. Somehow, we are halfway through August, and fall inches closer. It amazes me how quickly hot summer months always seem to pass. Which is why I was startled when I came across pictures of the fall 2011 collection from H&M. The photos feature the stunning Russian model, Sasha Pivovarova. Below are some of the photographs from the campaign.


What I am really loving about this collection is the colour palate - deep brown shades are mixed with warm corals, burnt oranges, warm yellows, and cream. The contrast looks breathtaking and is perfect for fall! The line also incorporates coppery metallics, knee high boots, and stylishly simple accessories. I am excited to see which of these great fall trends will find its way into my wardrobe!

With autumn almost here, what trends are you most looking forward to?

17 comments:

  1. Those outfits look great. I'm in love with the 4th pic. And you just know you could mix and match that whole collection. We're almost at spring in aus so I'm looking forward to wearing shorts with cute tops and jackets xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure! It's such a great collection! I am super jealous that you're almost at spring! Spring clothes are my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks awesome. Fall is my favorite season of all. :D I found your blog today and I am following. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color palette is great. And I love those pants. Comfy and chic!

    Love your blog! It's on my new fave list! Definitly following. Would love for you to come by my blog and follow too! Excited to be blog buddies! :)

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely collection, I agree with you, the colours are gorgeous, reminds me of the fallen leaves in Autumn, beautiful :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the autumn colours! I do love summer... but lusting after wearing snuggly scarfs and boots and tights!

    Love Txx

    www.loveterri.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/terriwong

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!
    Thanks for following but can you please follow me one more time because I can't see you in my followers "box" and I'm sad :(

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the comments everyone! Anyone who asked me to follow, I am following back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos love all the outfits!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love brown colours and those neutral, fall nuances too they are really lovely :)
    Nice photos thanks for sharing!

    DaphYin
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm soooo ready to shop this collection! Nice post!

    Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the pretty color palette!:)so feminine and fresh!

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im looking forward to the colors as well as the 60ts inspired look. The hat on the first photo for instance is a must-have for me. Im so excited to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pictures are lovely! You've got me excited for the warm tones and layers of autumn now!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I love these colors! I cant wait for the autumn now! :)

    ReplyDelete