Monday, August 22, 2011

the quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.


Despite my recent efforts to be better with my money, I ended up doing a bit of shopping on Saturday. Instead of feeling guilty, I am madly in love with everything I bought. I am sure there are some shopaholics out there who understand! This is just a quick shopping haul post!


This dress is by Madison Paige. What initially drew me in was the fact that around the neckline? Mini slinkies! I think that is the coolest thing. The colour is also really beautiful, and the fabric is soft and flowy. This is just a really simple, loose-fitting dress with a really interesting neck detail. I love it!


The Union Jack tank is by The Classic and it a simple, cute tank top. I have a weakness for anything with the Union Jack on it, so I had to pick up this top! The jacket is by G21...it's just a cute cotton jacket with shoulder pads. I like it because it's great to put over a cute top once the weather starts getting colder!


The boots are by Kaytee, and I love them. I wore these out on Sunday and they were ridiculously comfortable. I had been looking for a cute pair of boots for fall and these are perfect! Style and comfort? Who knew!

There you have it, my latest shopping haul! Have you bought anything special lately?

18 comments:

  1. Omg I love all three! Same taste as me lol! ^^
    BTW thanks so much for commenting on my blog :)

    DaphYin
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute stuff love that first top! thanks so much for your comments!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek I want to play with a slinky now! I love that jacket. Can't wait for mine to get here now. And those boots are super cute. Can't go wrong with ankle boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first top is lovely and unique!I've always wanted a Union Jack t shirt.
    thanks for your sweet comment hope you return to my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress. Like you I have a bit of a problem with shopping too - I normally buy something special every week!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking about the other woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG LOVE the first dress, GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ps, check out my post about NY fashion week tickets!!

    http://erika-t.blogspot.com/2011/08/vipmedia-lounge-ticket-in-ny-up-for.html

    xx
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool boots!

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The union jack shirt looks great! : ) I like it with blazer!

    Check out our blog, please: http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! The first shirt is amazing!! Loev it!"But why do you have two bblogs This one is your actual one though isnt it?

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Luísa Lión - The other blog is just an old one I have, but am too sentimental to delete! This is my actual blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment! : ) Mind following us? We'll surenfollow back!

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the classic British flag shirt under a blazer! The boots would go great with that outfit too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Blog.

    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete