Monday, April 8, 2024

current favourites: christian siriano and betsey johnson earrings


Every now and then, it is nice to focus on the little things that make life brighter. Like sparkly accessories. Though there are all sorts of accessories that I love and adore...a couple have been standouts lately. For whatever reason, I keep reaching for these earrings over and over again. One pair is from Christian Siriano and the other is from Betsey Johnson. Not only do these items come from some of my all-time favourite fashion designers, but both sets of earrings are ultra sparkly and fun. 

It seems that my favourite accessories lately have lots of shine. Whether I am reaching for a bracelet, necklace, or earrings, a little something sparkly is a must. I just love the way it instantly adds a little extra oomph to even the most casual outfit. As you can see from the photo above, both sets of earrings have lots of sparkle and shine, but the styles are very different. 

The earrings from Christian Siriano are somewhat chunky, but not too heavy to wear, and have a rounded almost rectangular shape. The earrings are covered in glass stones, which essentially look like ultra sparkly faux diamonds. The sparkle is contrasted nicely with the gold details. I love wearing this particular pair of earrings with a cute blouse or a nice sweater. I feel like these earrings really elevate a look. Instantly, it all feels a little more polished and put together. As for the Betsey Johnson earrings, those are certainly a lot more playful. (It just wouldn't be a Betsey Johnson post without words like "playful" and "whimsical" used to describe the items.) I actually purchased these earrings way back in the fall around back to school time, hence the pencil and paper design. However, these are earrings that I have been wearing pretty regularly in recent months. I love the cute theme, the mismatched look, and the sparkly little details. Since I am a writer, it is always fun to have accessories that reflect that part of me. One thing is certain: both sets of earrings check off an awful lot of boxes. I love that while they are very different, both pairs make me stand a little taller when I wear them. I love that instant confidence boost that the right accessories manage to provide. It is a nice reminder that fashion can be fun...and sometimes a little sparkle is needed.

What accessories have you been loving lately? Share some of your current favourites in the comment section below!

14 comments:

  1. The earrings are great.
    I also like it when earrings are not heavy.

    Wish you a nice new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great deals!
    Those bestsey johnson earrings are soooo sute and original!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Betsey Johnson look so cute!!!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute items, thanks for your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as I love the playfulness of the Betsey Johnson earrings, it's the über sparkly Christian Siriano ones which caught my eye and heart! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both pairs are so cute! I pulled out my butterfly earrings since it is spring. I have a larger hanging pair and a small stud pair :)

    https://www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You choice nice accesories, I like the work of both designers, the earrings are so shine and the brooch are really cute!

    ReplyDelete