Monday, March 4, 2024

laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.


We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. By the time this post is live, my adventure is already well underway. So, this is just a brief post to let you know that there will be a mini blog break here on the creation of beauty is art. You can expect to see new posts here next week. Currently, I am on a family vacation in Walt Disney World. This is the first time the whole family has visited there in several years. I am excited, because I love all things Disney, but nervous, because leaving the comfort of my home has become a stressful experience since the pandemic. Fingers crossed the trip will be fabulous and I will return home with lots of fun photos and stories to share. Until then, here is hoping you all have a wonderful week. 

21 comments:

  1. Wow, Walt Disney World!!! I bet you gonna have a lot of fun!!!
    Enjoy your family trip!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing! Have a wonderful time with your family at Disney World.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great trip to you.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make a short travel trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been there, it must be a great trip! Be sure to give us your report :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have the most fabulous time, looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely post about it in the next little bit!

      Delete
  7. A really nice post <3 I wish you a nice holiday. Some day I want to visit Disney World too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah this was last monday :D So I hope you had a great time in Disney World =)

      Delete