Sunday, March 31, 2024

bunny kisses, easter wishes.

It's a beautiful Easter egg mornin' with a bright coloured Easter egg sky... Happy Easter to all who are celebrating today! This has always been one of my favourite holidays. I love the bunny decorations, the chocolate, the seasonal movies, and the time spent with loved ones. This particular holiday always seems to be so full of hope and optimism. Maybe it is because the sunshine has returned and the spring season is in full bloom. (Or maybe it has to do with the baskets full of jellybeans, chocolate eggs, and other assorted treats.) Whatever the reason, this holiday is always a highlight. Since seasonal movies and television specials are an obsession of mine, it only makes sense to share some of the best Easter movies and specials. 


There are all sorts of Easter specials to watch and enjoy today. Some are available on different streaming services and some are free to watch on YouTube. However you choose to celebrate Easter this year, here is hoping the day is one to remember. 

How will you celebrate Easter this year? Do you have anything fun planned?

19 comments:

  1. So cute bunny, thanks for your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest time of year indeed! I actually don't have much planned for today. Although, I do have fond memories of the holiday from when I was a kid. Now you made me want to watch the Charlie Brown Easter movie. HEHE! Happy Easter beauty!

    Cheers,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely! I hope you were able to watch the movie or something themed!

      Delete
  3. I wish you happy easter <3 This chocolate bunny is super cute. I will eat my chocolate bunny later :D My easter is relaxed I did some sports and gaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I still can't believe this and I can't wait until saturday :D
      Thanks =) Yes my Easter was relaxing and I played a lot of online games with friends.

      Delete
  4. Happy Easter Shannon! I hope the day was all you could wish for and more!
    I've had a 4-day weekend, and although the weather could have been more Springlike, I enjoyed every minute. Not to mention the mini chocolate eggs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you were able to enjoy a four day weekend. That sounds lovely!

      Delete
  5. Happy Easter! It sounds like you have a wonderful day planned with lots of Easter-themed movies and specials to enjoy. Easter truly is a special time filled with joy, hope, and optimism, and it's great to hear that you're embracing the spirit of the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the happy and cute traditions that have come from celebrating Easter, I hope you had a great time with your loved ones for the holiday! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It is so much fun! I hope you had a great celebration as well <3

      Delete
  7. Ich hoffe, ihr hattet ein wunderschönes Osterfest und habt die Tage toll verbracht. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete