Friday, March 15, 2024

flowers don't tell. they show.


Spring is just around the corner. In fact, it is only a handful of days away. What a thrill! Normally, winter is my time to shine, because I love grey days and staying indoors. Unfortunately, this particular winter was a little more difficult, as it seemed impossible to shake away those winter blues. Perhaps a change of season will do me good. Lately, I have been thinking a lot about flowers: all of the beautiful colours and fresh starts. Here is a little inspiration as we drift closer and closer to spring.


What has been inspiring you lately? Are you looking forward to the spring season?

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I adore the nail design.
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo all these florals are SO inspiring. And yes spring is almost here! I don't mind winter either but this winter was bit rough. I was sick all winter. I like all the seasons but indeed so looking forward to spring.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry that you've been sick! I hope the spring season will be better for you!

      Delete
  3. Yes this video message is super cool and so cute <3 I love it. Thanks a lot, I have so lovely friends.

    Flowers are really nice, I love to have them in my apartment. I can't wait for spring season and walking around with the sun in my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this teas are so delicious, especially the Apple Fig one <3
      This Bunny is so cute, I love it too <3 :D

      Delete
  4. Boa tarde e um excelente sábado. Bom final de semana. Tudo lindo e maravilhoso, minha querida amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Aufnahmen, mit Blumen und Blüten kann man jedes Motiv in Szene setzen. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these gorgeous flowers - whether real or as part of a pattern - are a true sight for sore eyes! That nail art is absolutely incredible! Thank you for sharing Shannon! xxx

    ReplyDelete