Sunday, February 26, 2023

perfume week: kkw fragrance essential nudes (nude suede)

The Kardashians are my weakness. Though there are lots of naysayers out there...I really enjoy their shows and products. Especially their perfumes. Over the years, many different Kardashian perfumes have been added to my collection. (My favourites are Gold and Unbreakable Bond.) Yes, this famous family is well known for releasing makeup, perfume, and beauty products. When I stumbled upon the perfume, Nude Suede, from the KKW Fragrance Essential Nudes collection, it was a no brainer. The price point was a little high and there was no tester in sight, but the item was added to my cart. Since there were no KKW fragrances in my collection at the time, it was exciting to finally try one from the brand. Keep reading for a full review...


There is something so interesting about the packaging. Though a lot of brands create elaborate and over the top designs...this KKW release is all about simplicity. Since I am someone who loves colour and sparkle, this definitely stands out on my perfume shelf. It does not look like any of the others at all. But that's okay! I kind of like it. The outer packaging is just a suede coloured box and there is suede coloured foam inside and then there is the suede coloured bottle. The bottle itself has kind of an uneven design. It it smooth but has waves throughout. The design of the Nude Suede packaging is certainly intriguing. 


As for the scent of the perfume, Nude Suede is described as an amber floral fragrance. The top notes are lavender, geranium, and white grapefruit. The middle notes are ylang-ylang, jasmine, and tuberose. The base notes are white amber, sandalwood, and patchouli. The KKW Fragrance Essential Nudes collection had four scents in all, but based on my experience, the Nude Suede is a standout. This smells so warm and floral. It feels comforting, inviting, and uplifting. Like walking through a field of fresh flowers with the sun shining on your face. There is something so special about the perfume. For me, the lavender and sandalwood stand out most, but the combination of all the ingredients is just perfection. This is such an unexpected scent but one that feels right. I absolutely love wearing this. It is perfect for the days that I just need a little lift and a little hope. 

Though perfume week is coming to a close here on the creation of beauty is art. it has been a lot of fun to review some newer fragrances in my collection. Be sure to share your own favourite perfumes in the comment section below! 

8 comments:

  1. It certainly looks intriguing in its simplicity, and I'm glad the scent lived up to your expectations and beyond! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your review, it sounds like this is a good perfume. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving the packaging of this perfume, SHannon! Thanks for the heads up. TBH, not a big fan of the Kardashians except maybe for Kendall, but that doesn't mean I don't like their products:D I really like Kylie's makeup line, and would really love to have one of Kim's Skims' loungewear. Anyhoo....thanks again for letting us know about these great perfumes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's neat, isn't it? Definitely different packaging. I love Kylie's makeup line so much! And I agree with you on the Skims loungewear.

      Delete