Friday, October 9, 2026

fall favourites (decor, home items, and more)

Thank goodness for fall. I am definitely not missing the warm summer months. It has been nice to experience cooler days and see the leaves changing colour. It has also been nice to decorate for fall and enjoy seasonal items. This post is focused on some current fall favourites. There are decor items featured (both old and new) and items that have been adding joy to my days. 


Old Halloween Decorations. At the end of spooky season last year, there were a couple of Halloween decorations from my youth that my mom was ready to part with. I took them home with me. This included a purple inflatable bat and two cardboard decorations with plastic strings hanging down. All of these decorations have been around for as long as I can remember. I feel so nostalgic about these 90s Halloween items and knew immediately that they needed to remain with me. The one shown above is my favourite. I love the bright colours! The other cardboard decoration is a witch and there are black strings hanging down instead of orange. It is so lovely to have decorations from my childhood hanging in my home. 

Fall Mug and Flavoured Syrup. The pumpkin mug shown above is something my dad purchased for me while we were out at a local shop. I immediately fell in love with the colour and was debating whether or not to bring it home with me when my dad plucked it out of my hands and added it to his shopping cart. It is the little moments that mean the most sometimes. The other item shown is a coffee syrup in the flavour Pumpkin Caramel. I am not a coffee drinker, but I have been adding this syrup to my hot chocolates to make them even more seasonally inspired. These items have added lots of extra coziness to the season. 

Cute and Spooky Home Items. Sometimes, it is nice to give those essential home items a seasonal twist. The first item pictured above is a little set of note paper that I stumbled across. The first notepad says To Boo List (so cute) and the second is in the shape of a smiley ghost. These are practical items that infuse even mundane tasks, like writing to do lists, with a little extra dose of fun. As for the other favourite items shown, these are retro inspired tea towels. I love vintage artwork and this tea towel set perfectly captured the vibe. These are colourful, cute, and make even the kitchen feel spooky season ready.

This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.

Do you have any fall favourites this year? What do you think of these seasonal decor and home items? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm basically a spring and summer lover, but I have to say that as soon as fall comes to enter in its peak I really love it!
    And Halloween is one of my fav festivities, today I just did some Halloween shopping too!
    Your deorations are super cute!!!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s great that you still have Halloween decorations from your childhood. They hold lovely memories.
    The tea towels have cute designs. <3

    ReplyDelete