Wednesday, October 7, 2026

fall nail polish colours: modelones gel nail polish kit

Since making the switch to gel nail polish, my nail looks have been a lot more colourful. The switch  has really inspired my creativity. I've created simple patterns using nail brushes and have incorporated nail stickers into some of my nail looks as well. This at home system has worked really well for me so far.  Last month, I wanted to get a head start on spooky season and decided to paint my nails in some fun fall colours. Unfortunately, there were not a lot of suitable options in my gel nail polish collection. (I ended up painting my nails black and bright green as a nod to Frankenstein.) Shortly after, my very thoughtful husband surprised me with a Modelones Gel Nail Polish Kit with twenty fall colours. Here is a closer look at this gel nail set. 


This fall gel nail polish set came with twenty four items in total, including a matte, glossy, and glitter top coat, a base coat, and twenty fall inspired nail colours. (I tend to use the glitter top coat most often, because glitter always makes the world more beautiful.) The fall colours include an assortment of different reds, oranges, yellows, greens, and warm neutrals. There is a nice assortment, with lots of different glitter options included as well. This is a well rounded set of seasonal nail polishes. 


Though there are a lot of wonderful colours in this fall nail set from Modelones, my three favourites are shown above. The first is a bright orange colour that is perfect for Halloween. (I am wearing this one right now. I painted most of my nails bright orange and then added some glitter over top. There is one statement nail on each hand, which is painted to look like candy corn. I used the orange colour for the middle layer, the bright yellow in the set for the bottom layer, and a white from my other nail gel nail polish set for the top layer.) Another favourite is that squash colour. That colour in particular feels like fall to me. It is so warm and wearable. Another favourite is the warm reddish colour above, because it reminds me of fall leaves. 

This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.

What do you think of these fall nail polish colours? Will you paint your nails a seasonal colour soon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment