Monday, September 21, 2026

random winners fall haul

It was around ten o'clock in the morning on a random weekend when my parents reached out asking if I wanted to visit a local Winners with them. My mom was looking for some birthday gifts for family friends and thought I might like to join them. Even though I had a lot of items on my to-do list that day, a bit of time was spent browsing the aisles. There was all sorts of fall decor that was fun to look at - and there were a few random items added to the shopping cart. Here is a look at this fall haul.


Spooky and Sweet Accessories. Even though Halloween is over a month away, spooky season is alive and well in my home. There are decorations out and pumpkin scented candles lit. I have also been rotating through my modest collection of Halloween themed t-shirts and accessories. While browsing the offerings at Winners with my mom, a set of Halloween hair clips from the Piper K brand caught my eye. These were sparkly, themed, and affordable. It cost $8.99 CDN for six metal clips in a variety of designs. There is a bat, eyeball, skull, spider, ghost, and set of fangs. Talk about seasonal! There was also a really cute set of fuzzy Care Bears earrings for $4.99 CDN. Since I absolutely love the Care Bears, this was a fun and nostalgic fund. 

Cozy and Cute Book Rest. It is no secret that reading is an important part of my life. When I came across this book rest (complete with warm colour, cozy imagery, and the words, "Books Feel Like Home") at Winners, it was an immediate love. This is a wooden container where you can rest the book that you are currently reading. It is practical, adorable, and now sits on my nightstand. This was $9.99 CDN, making it a fairly affordable little extra. It has certainly made my home feel cozier. 

Fuzzy Fall Socks. There were so many cute seasonal socks available at Winners when I visited. This particular set cost $8.99 CDN for the four pairs. One has jack-o-lanterns, one has some orange stripes, one is warm and brown, and the last has an adorable embroidered Halloween design. These socks are soft, warm, themed, and ideal for the fall season. I love that there are so many little ways to enjoy this time of year. From fall scents to fuzzy socks...the fall season is definitely one to remember. 

This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.

What do you think of this random fall haul? Are you excited that the fall season officially starts tomorrow?

1 comment: