Wednesday, September 2, 2026

september days are here.

The month of September often feels like a sigh of relief. The scorching summer temperatures will soon be in the rearview mirror and fall decor items will be pulled out of overloaded storage containers. There is something so comforting about this time of year. The "ber" months (September, October, November, and December) are my favourites, because there are fallen leaves, cozy sweaters, and holidays to look forward to. To celebrate the start of a new month, here are tag questions dedicated to this wonderful time of year. Be sure to leave your own answers in the comment section. It is time to welcome September!


Sometimes, it is nice to take a moment and think about what makes this time of year so special. It is meaningful to pause, reflect, and look forward with joyful anticipation. On that note, here are some fall themed tag questions. Again, feel free to leave your answers below or take a few minutes to think about how you would answer. This is the perfect time to reflect.

  • What lets you know that the fall season has started? Though the fall season officially begins on September 22nd, it is on the first day of September that the fall feeling takes over. The first "ber" month represents an exciting and enjoyable change. So, even though the leaves haven't started to turn red, orange, or yellow, that fall feeling starts for me the moment September arrives. I can't wait to see pumpkin spice everything start to hit the store shelves. 
  • What do you like and dislike about this time of year? I love fall fashion, warm fall inspired scents, seasonal food and drinks, the cooler temperatures, and that safe, cozy feeling that often accompanies this time of year. There isn't anything I can think of that would make me dislike this time of year. Fall is the time when I truly come alive. 
  • Share your favourite fall memory. There are so many lovely fall memories to choose from! My birthday is in the fall, so there tend to be positive memories associated with this time of year in general, but I also really love being able to enjoy fun seasonal activities. A few years back, my husband and I went to Pumpkinferno, which was a nighttime walkthrough with tons of carved pumpkins. It was such a neat experience. Definitely a highlight! 
  • Do you have a favourite fall scent? I love pumpkin scented items. Usually, during the fall and winter season, I stock up on products from Bath & Body Works, because I tend to prefer the warmer seasonal scents to the brighter spring and summer scents. Pumpkin, vanilla, amber, and bonfire inspired candles and essential oils are favourites.
  • What do you like to wear during the "ber" months? Oh, how I adore fall fashion. I love all of the plaid, the rich and warm colours, the chunky sweaters, the boots, and everything in between. Though my style has certainly changed over the years, it is during the fall season that I feel most like me. I love pairing a cute t-shirt with a knitted sweater and a pair of jeans. There is a more casual approach to fashion during the fall season, which might be the reason it feels right for me, but I love that it is possible to pair cozier pieces with more glamorous accessories. 
  • Favourite September themed quote? There are so many wonderful quotes about this month. "September! I never tire of turning it over and over in my mind. It has warmth, depth, and color. It glows like old amber." 

This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.

Are you excited that the fall season is on the horizon now that September has arrived? Do you like the "ber" months? 

No comments:

Post a Comment