Thursday, November 16, 2023

review: lauren conrad beauty products (part two)

It is time for even more Lauren Conrad Beauty reviews here on the creation of beauty is art. This time, the focus is on The Eyeshadow Palette named The Sunrise Palette. The last post was all about cheek and lip products, but since eyeshadows are my weakness, it was impossible to overlook the eyeshadow palette that was available for a steep discount. To be honest, my expectations were low, because I know that Lauren loves a neutral eye look, but this small but mighty eyeshadow palette has become one of my all-time favourite neutral palettes. The looks that it can create consistently make me feel more confident. Ready to take a look inside? Here is everything you need to know about this Lauren Conrad Beauty product. 

This small palette has a magnetic closure and unfolds to reveal six neutral eyeshadow shades. The Sunrise Palette is all about warm and wearable colours. According to the brand, "these full-coverage shades in satin, matte, and shimmer go on smooth and soft, won't crease, and stay true through wear." Without a doubt, those brand claims are accurate. I was amazed with the pigmentation, how smooth and blendable the shades are, and how well the shadows last throughout the day. This eyeshadow palette from Lauren Conrad Beauty is excellent quality. There are an awful lot of pros to consider, such as the compact size of the palette, the simple but sturdy packaging, the eyeshadow names on the back of the palette (like Golden and Clove), and the overall quality of the shadows. The Sunrise Palette has a light shade, medium shades, a darker shade, and some shimmery mattes. There is such a nice variety that it is possible to create lots of different looks without needing to use another palette. Not only is The Sunrise Palette wonderful for glamourous everyday looks and night out looks...but it is also wonderful for travel because of the compact size and well rounded nature. This is such a stellar palette and the quality is ridiculously impressive. I purchased this for about $6 CDN but it is worth a whole lot more. I just love love love this eyeshadow palette. 

For the makeup look shown above, it was all about those gorgeous shadows. Brick was applied through the crease, Patina was applied on the lid, Golden was used on the inner corner, and Clove was used in the outer corner and along the lower lash line. As for the rest of the makeup look, it was all about The Multitasker, which was mentioned in part one of this Lauren Conrad Beauty review). This look showcased Plum um on the cheeks and lips. It is such a gorgeous blush and the colour is definitely my favourite of the two. Every time that I have used The Sunrise Palette, I find that I feel really good about myself. I feel more confident. I feel happy with what I have created. Always a nice feeling. Though there were some Lauren Conrad Beauty products that performed better than others, The Sunrise Palette was easily the best of the bunch. It is a favourite.

What do you think of this makeup look? What is your favourite neutral eyeshadow palette?

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning look you created with this awesome looking palette, Shannon! Your looks always inspire me to be a bit more creative with eyeshadow, but sadly I am lacking your talent! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know that I have a lot talent, but it's fun to play with makeup anyway!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours, thanks for your sharing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are definitely really pretty. Thank you for stopping by <3

      Delete