Thursday, July 20, 2023

current obsession: katy perry collections shoes

I remember the first time that I heard Katy Perry on the radio. Her unique voice immediately struck a chord and it wasn't long before I was a full blown Katy Kat (aka a Katy Perry fan). In the years since, I have continued to be a fan of hers and have posted about her music, makeup, perfume, and accessories on the creation of beauty is art. many times. Now? It is time to talk about her shoe collection. I had seen pictures of various collections online in the past and thought the designs were super adorable. When my mom gifted me the Summer Ballet Flat recently (which E! News included on a list of Katy Perry Collections shoes needed to "complete your summer wardrobe")...it was exciting to say the least. These summery shoes are totally my style and check off a lot of boxes. Ready to take a peek at the shoes? Find out why they are a current obsession? Here goes...


Talk about adorable! The Summer Ballet Flats from Katy Perry Collections are beyond cute. There is a warm pink colour and a Mary Jane shoe inspired design. On the front, there are embroidered oranges. Not only are these cute, fun, and whimsical (which is my favourite kind of fashion), but these shoes are really comfortable to wear. I used to feel really powerful wearing high heeled shoes, but over the years, that has changed. I feel my best wearing a pair of flats or a pair of TOMS. I just like to be comfortable but still express different parts of my personality. The Katy Perry Collections shoes allow me to do just that. I am able to incorporate a bit of colour into my outfit, show off a cute embroidered design, and still be comfortable. It is kind of the ultimate spring and summer shoe for me. I just love them! Though the summer season is not my favourite, it is nice to have pieces that make me feel a little bit brighter in all of this hot weather. These Summer Ballet Flats are colourful and beautiful. 

Without a doubt, the Summer Ballet Flats from Katy Perry Collections are a current favourite. These shoes stand out for all the right reasons. The design is colourful, fun, and just a little bit different. Since I am shy by nature, sometimes I let my clothing and accessories do the talking. This is definitely an example of that. I love that I can be colourful and vibrant...by putting on a cute pair of shoes. Not only do these flats look adorable, but they are also really comfortable, and the materials is ultra soft. 

What do you think of these shoes? Have you worn anything from Katy Perry Collections?

10 comments:

  1. Such lovelyyyyyy shoes!!!
    The perfect flats for summer!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool shoes, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are adorable indeed Shannon! I'm swooning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I had no idea KP had a shoe line. These are SO cute I LOVE them! Congrats on scoring these!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. never knew about katy Perry shoes! This pair is so cute, I immiditely wanted to try it on!

    ReplyDelete