Sunday, July 22, 2018

90s week: my choker collection (guess, hot topic, and more!)


As a child of the 90s, I am very familiar with trends from that particular decade. Out of everything, my absolutely favourite trend had to be chokers. (Though inflatable furniture was a close second.)  Back then, I had tons of black ones made out of woven plastic. Some were worn around my neck and smaller ones around my upper arm. Ahh, the good old days of fashion! When chokers made their triumphant return, I was admittedly hesitant. Been there done that, right? But I'd always loved the way they finished off an outfit with just the right amount of attitude.

Though I don't have my original chokers floating around anymore, my collection has grown quite a bit over the last while. (In fact, you may remember seeing some in my previous accessories posts.) I have chokers of all shapes, colours, and sizes! So, without further ado, here is a peek at my current choker collection. There are pieces from Guess, Hot Topic, Ardenes, and more. Be sure to let me know which one you like best.


Chokers are a great add on to any ensemble. With so many different styles to choose from these days, the possibilities truly are endless. Add a little 90s flair to your next look with a stunning and stylish choker. Thank you all so much for joining me for this 1990s inspired week of posts. I hope you enjoyed them. If you have any suggestions for future theme weeks, be sure to let me know in the comment section below.

Are you a fan of chokers? Have you started a collection?

32 comments:

  1. This chokers look great! :)
    I wish you an amazing weekend dear!
    Kisses


    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Obrigada! ;D

    Adorei seus chokers! Também tenho vários!

    Ótimo domingo!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The choakers are so beautiful!! What a fabulous collection!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this chokers. It is part of Indian wedding fashion forever. Only those are made of pure gold.

    Fashionista2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! I love the chockers and these are very trendy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you are so right. Chokers are super trendy and fun!

      Delete
  6. You have so many pretty chokers! I always love wearing them :)

    www.frenchstyle.eu

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!!!

    http://dosedeestrela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection! ❤

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    New post: What To Style | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your collection even though I don't use mines too much, I just have a few. My favourite of your collection is the one with the stones, it's so cute and original ^^
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love the one with the stones as well. There is nothing better than customizable jewellery!

      Delete
  10. Amazing post!!!

    http://www.ludatischenko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the beautiful post!
    Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  12. those chokers look amazing!

    https://redamancyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection, I used to wear chockers :)

    londonkidx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love wearing chokers! They can just add so much to every outfit. I usually buy mine from Hot Topic, Forever 21 and I even made a lot of them myself. Thanks for sharing your collection! :)


    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Ooh I love that you make some yourself. That is super fun :)

      Delete