Sometimes? It feels nice to be appreciated. I started the creation of beauty is art. six years ago and have written about an awful lot of topics since then. From makeup to fashion to music to lifestyle, travel, personal events, and so much more. Versatile is certainly a good word to describe my little corner of the Internet! Which is why I was so excited and grateful to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by P&P Style. (Thank you so much!) Her blog is amazing and is all about fashion - so be sure to check it out.
After receiving this award, there are a few things you need to do. They are: give a shout out to the blogger who nominated you, write seven facts about yourself, and nominate some fellow bloggers. So without further ado...I nominate:
I Am Maleficent
Ice Cream Whispers Clara
New England Romance
Now for the rest of the post. Here are seven random facts about myself....
- Disney is a massive part of my life. Always has been and probably always will be. Not only do I love the movies, TV shows, and music....the theme parks are literally my happy places. Walt Disney World is honestly the place I would love to spend the rest of my life. It's perfect!
- I am currently reading the book "Healthy Is The New Skinny" by Katie H. Willcox. It is all about body confidence and challenging the societal norms that make most of us feel inadequate or not good enough about ourselves. It is a really interesting and powerful read.
- I literally watch YouTube videos every single day. Currently, I have three separate windows open with twenty plus tabs in each. All of them are YouTube videos that I want to watch or popped up in my subscriptions. Seriously....I may have an addition!
- My husband and I are currently working our way through all the seasons of Hell's Kitchen. We just started season seven. (There are like, sixteen of them, I think.) And it is so hard not to look at spoilers.
- As great as summer is, I seriously adore fall. It means cozy sweaters, marshmallow scented candles, and pumpkin spice everything. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that my birthday is in the fall.
- My favourite foods are: french fries, cheese, chocolate, and ice cream. Not exactly healthy but so delicious!
- At the moment, I am working on a short story called "Lipstick and Lies." It is an ebook I hope to one day release. Why am I sharing that here? Maybe posting about it will motivate me to finish it! This idea has been floating around in my head for the last year....but now I am ready to put paper to pen.
There you have it! Those were seven random facts about me. I hope they helped you get to know a little bit more about who I am, what I like, and what I've been up to.
Share a random fact about yourself in the comment section below!