Thursday, September 19, 2013

it is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable.


There is something about fashion that just makes you feel good. Recently, some friends and I went to see the premiere of Parkland (starring the incredible Zac Efron) at the Toronto International Film Festival. Since we were waiting in the rush line for tickets, I needed an outfit that was going to be casual - but nice. I wanted to blend glamour and comfort together...and I was really happy with how it turned out!

So, what did I wear to the movie? A simple tank from Garage, Joe Fresh dark wash jeans, and one of my all-time favourite pieces - my Attitude by Jay Manuel knit jacket with faux-leather sleeves. For accessories, I wore my heart pendant necklace (always!), sparkly Chanel inspired earrings, and a simple square ring. My hair was in a high bun and my makeup was dark and smokey.

Here is my completed look:


And the view of the Attitude jacket from the side and back: (I seriously love this jacket!)


That was my look of the day! What do you think of this casual fall outfit?

xo Shannon

31 comments:

  1. Oh cool outfit! The jacket is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVe the jacket, it really suits you. Love the smokey make-up too.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet & pretty!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool jacket! You look so lovely! :)

    www.talarobinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool look and wow....you have a beatiful eyes :)
    nice chignon :D
    kisses to italia http://valentinaclothedanew.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very nice jacket honey!!!
    You have a great blog,
    Kisses

    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the use of the 2 fabrics in your wrap! And I was INSTANTLY captivated by your make up! Of course you always have the BEST beauty looks!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute look. I agree, something about fashion makes you feel good!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Shannon, you look GORGEOUS! Perfection!!!! love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing ensemble! Loving the makeup and hair style
    Much love and kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look.... and wonderful eyes!!!!!
    Happy friday Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You kill me with those eyes :) Beautiful

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the jacket! especially those leather sleeves
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice look dear! I love your eyes and hair! Visit my last look if you like! Borouque dress

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! love earrings! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I seriously love that jacket on you and love the Chanel inspired earrings too! Have a good weekend!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing.. Loved your jacket and eye makeup looks fantastic..:)

    Stay in touch..!!
    http://softwarestostilletoes.blogspot.in

    Namaste..!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful make-up http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/09/vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for visit my blog!!!
    This is my last post: Chicnova shopping

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that cardi-jacket.... is gorgeous..
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this look and the hairstyle is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this look and the hairstyle is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look absolutely stunning :) your makeup is amazing

    ReplyDelete