Monday, October 18, 2021

review: jessica simpson lip products (beauty fiend nude lip kit)

Jessica Simpson is a memorable celebrity for so many reasons. Not only has she had a successful pop music career, a hit reality television show, a celebrity perfume line, a billion dollar fashion empire, and a hit memoir....she also has dabbed in the beauty world every now and then. It wasn't too long ago, that I was browsing the selection at Winners that I found this Beauty Fiend by Jessica Simpson Nude Lip Kit. It contained four different lip products and cost a mere $9.99. Needless to say, curiosity took over, and this little lip kit came home with me that day. Since I am a fan of both beauty products and Jessica Simpson, it only made sense. Ready to find out what was inside this aesthetically pleasing lip kit? See how it all performed? Here is everything you need to know about the Jessica Simpson Beauty Fiend Nude Lip Kit.

This lip kit comes in an absolutely adorable container. It is round and has a black sparkly lid with a collage of images along the remainder. There are photos of Jessica along with pictures of glossy lips, butterflies, hearts, candies, and all sorts of adorable images. It really makes the collection seem fun from the start. As for the products inside, there are four in total:

  • Nude Liquid Lipstick
  • Clear Lip Gloss
  • Nude Lipstick
  • Nude Lip Liner
Not exactly the most creative names out there...but they certainly work. The lip liner works well and is a nice neutral colour. To be honest, I am not all that picky about liners so long as they aren't dry and don't pull on the lips. This is something that I will certainly continue to use in the future. Next up is the liquid lipstick. The colour is a beautiful rosy colour and the product applies easily. Unfortunately, it is drying, so the clear gloss is needed. The gloss itself is nothing overly spectacular, but it checks off all the boxes. Then to finish off this lip kit is the nude lipstick. I have to say, this is a total love for me. This item alone was well worth the $9.99 price. The product applies easily, the colour is stunning, and it is ultra comfortable on the lips. I really love the formula and the unexpected colour. Want to see it in action? Take a look....

Want to see a first impressions review and try on of the Jessica Simpson Beauty Fiend Nude Lip Kit? Head on over to my YouTube channel for a closer look at these affordable beauty products.


Are you a fan of Jessica Simpson? What do you think of these products?

14 comments:

  1. Nie znam tych kosmetyków, ale piękne kolorki :) makijaż prezentuje się bardzo ładnie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are definitely really beautiful! Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I really like the colours, they are so pretty plus im always a big fan of nude colours :) I didn't know she has released this beauty brand hehe.
    Thanks for sharing dear!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a lovely colour on you and it's great you liked the products and loved the nude lipstick so much. Seems like a nice kit :)

    Hope you are having a lovely start to your week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I used to watch her show with Nick...it was on MuchMusic, right? I honestly thought they would last...sigh....but so happy she's in a great place now with her kiddos, hubby and fashion empire. She's a real great role model IMO. And as I commented on your video, girl....you look fab using her lip products:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Actually, I've been re-watching it recently. It still holds up! Thank you <3

      Delete
  5. All of these products look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I've been watching some great stuff =) You're right, it's so much fun to guess who is behind the costume.

    Oh how nice is this =) I loved Jessica Simpson in my childhood <3 Didn't know that she had some beauty products. The lip products look really nice and I like your make up look a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omaigaddd the casing is so nice also love the nude colors! suitable with your skin tone

    ReplyDelete