Hi everyone, I hope your weekends went well! Mine was good and bad. I opened at work both days, so that wasn't great, but I also got to see some amazing people. Speaking of work, one of the things I hate the most, is that I'm not allowed to paint my nails. So when I went away, I was determined to make the most of this opportunity! I bought this really pretty greenish-blue colour. What do you think?
In other news, I was tagged by the amazing Mary and Dyer to write about my 5 Fall Goals! I actually had to stop and really think about these! Here is my list:
1. To find the time between work, blogging, my internship, and attempts at a social life, to continue work on editing my novel.
2. To be better with my money and actually think about what I'm buying instead of getting caught up in a moment.
3. To completely re-organize my room, closet, etc. (My life always feels more hectic and messy when my room is a disaster!)
4. To continue to focus on taking care of myself through exercise and eating better.
5. To keep in better contact with the people I care about, and to stop worrying so much about the people I don't.
Now it is my turn to tag 5 blogs. I tag....
Along Abbey Road
From Sarah With Joy
Awkward & Angelic
Dirty Pink Cardigan
Anyone I didn't tag, feel free to post this as well! I'm really curious about other people's fall goals!